Falkirk v Raith

Can't predict this one to be honest. We are coming off two defeats

We were the better side for an hour at Dens and went toe to toe with Rangers at Ibrox for 90 minutes. It reads as two defeats in our last two matches, but it was two very good performances against strong opposition tbf. Confident Houston will get the team right on Saturday and will be interesting who plays

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be surprised if theres 100 rovers fans there after the boards lunatic decision about the sevco game.

Give it a rest mate. We'd have had what a couple of hundred in that stand on a normal Saturday afternoon, if that? The club have already came out and said that its purely down to financial reasons. Would you rather we suffered financially?

The reason there won't be much of a support tomorrow is much more likely to be because we have won only 1 of our last 11 games, haven't won a home game on over 4 months, and haven't scored since 2015.

I've lost count of the number of mobiles I've had since I last scored.

be surprised if theres 100 rovers fans there after the boards lunatic decision about the sevco game.

Not relevant to this game, calm yerself!

Whoever was/is planning on going to this game will be going regardless.

I've decided I'm going to this. I know we've been fairly solid at the back but shocking upfront for yonks now, but I also fancy our chances tomorrow. 2-1 away win, Harry P to bang both of them, Vaulks (spelling may be dodgy) to get the Falkirk goal.

Parking still available for away fans at the ground? Cheers in advance.

Archived