Falkirk v Raith

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must win game for us this one. Recent break will have done us well I think (exception of PG) and would expect a bit of freshness to get us back on track.

Who knows what Raith will bring. I would expect the normal defensive performance but any pressure on Raith to come at us considering their recent run?

Certainly must win if we have any ambition to get 2nd. Not winning would kill that for sure however we will be in the play offs

There is no danger of us attacking. Our only chance of a result is a 0-0 draw and that will be what we go looking for.

Harry Pants will score a hat-trick in a 4-1 win for the rejuvenated Rovers.

The wheels come off Falkirk's wagon and they go on a downward spiral.

We need a big result to get our push for promotion (via the play-offs) back on track. I've lost a bit of faith due to our complete inability to get any wins against the top 3.

Would be really funny (well, not so much) if Raith or Queens scrape into the play offs and end up winning the bloody thing!

I don't think you have anything to worry about there :lol:

We're in no great shape and Queens look just as bad as us.. And Morton are slightly worse.. Yourselves or Hibs for me

Can't predict this one to be honest. We are coming off two defeats, have a changed defence, decisions to make midfield and what to do up front. It is good to have so many options but it is PH who will either be praised if he gets it right or slated in defeat.

Do we play Hippo?

Do we Play McGrandles?

Do we Play Tiawo?

Baird McHugh Millar O'Hara who do we use and who sits on the bench?

A tricky one and one that could backfire

Can't predict this one to be honest. We are coming off two defeats, have a changed defence, decisions to make midfield and what to do up front. It is good to have so many options but it is PH who will either be praised if he gets it right or slated in defeat.

Do we play Hippo?

Do we Play McGrandles?

Do we Play Tiawo?

Baird McHugh Millar O'Hara who do we use and who sits on the bench?

A tricky one and one that could backfire

Defence maybe the same 4 that lost at Dundee but look at our subs options in that game "McHugh, Cooper, Maybury, Gallacher, Tokarcyzk,Smith,O'Hara"

We could have Smith, Hippolyte, O'Hara, Miller, McHugh, McCann,Taiwo,McGrandles, Mehmet, Alston and McCracken on the bench depending on the starting 11, bar Smith there are options now to change it, if its not working.

Ive just listened to Houstie pre match interview on Falkirk tv, he is expecting Raith to sit in with a 4-1-4-1 formation, so width will be required to open them up.

One thing is for sure, its gonna be baltic the morra, so wrap up.....

Archived