Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Parkgatequeens

Nithsdale Wanderers history......

Recommended Posts

What ex threave players are they bringing in

The new management team seem to be hell bent on pulling what had potential to be an exciting young Nithsdale team to pieces and bringing in ex Saints, Dalbeattie and Threave players -- watched Nithsdale on Saturday against Saints and they had Graham Wright in goals ex Dalbeattie  -- he lost an absolute howler of a goal and that seemed to set the tone for a very abject Nithsdale performance -- Nithsdale have lost more goals in the 4 or 5 games that the new manager has been in charge than they had all season up till then -- it aint working Mr Cameron !!!!!....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MonsterUnderTheBed said:

Another defeat today for Nithsdale. Is that 5 defeats on the bounce for the new management team?

Keep the faith if anyone can make it 6  it's Rab .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/01/2020 at 19:22, Black Cat56 said:

The new management team seem to be hell bent on pulling what had potential to be an exciting young Nithsdale team to pieces and bringing in ex Saints, Dalbeattie and Threave players -- watched Nithsdale on Saturday against Saints and they had Graham Wright in goals ex Dalbeattie  -- he lost an absolute howler of a goal and that seemed to set the tone for a very abject Nithsdale performance -- Nithsdale have lost more goals in the 4 or 5 games that the new manager has been in charge than they had all season up till then -- it aint working Mr Cameron !!!!!....

Hell bent seems a bit much. Against St cuthberts the regular keeper was on the bench as he wasn’t feeling great (back in nets today)  team today looked nearly all local boys from what I saw. Do you know which other players from these clubs he will be bringing in or is it just the keeper? 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised by the management choice at Nithsdale. Club has always done well when run by local guys or ex players. Great start to season but looks like it's downhill from here. Great job for someone who knows the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hell bent seems a bit much. Against St cuthberts the regular keeper was on the bench as he wasn’t feeling great (back in nets today)  team today looked nearly all local boys from what I saw. Do you know which other players from these clubs he will be bringing in or is it just the keeper? 
 
 

Black cat 56 your information from your view is diabolical from you as you seem very bitter at things that are happening maybe just isn’t or wasn’t ever going to be you that was going to try change Nithsdale oh and your information feeder is full of dung and it’s good at what he’s feeding you either do yourself a favour and get along and do your own thoughts your making a complete arse of yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, theloneranger said:


Black cat 56 your information from your view is diabolical from you as you seem very bitter at things that are happening maybe just isn’t or wasn’t ever going to be you that was going to try change Nithsdale oh and your information feeder is full of dung and it’s good at what he’s feeding you either do yourself a favour and get along and do your own thoughts your making a complete arse of yourself

Haven't a clue what you are trying to say ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Facts... Nithsdale are a 2 man team.. as soon as those boys got suspended they lost the plot... second fact... Nithsdale beat themselves, they lose a goal and start fighting with each other then lose the Tattie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ecclesbrother said:

Facts... Nithsdale are a 2 man team.. as soon as those boys got suspended they lost the plot... second fact... Nithsdale beat themselves, they lose a goal and start fighting with each other then lose the Tattie.

Don't think Tattie plays for them, think he retired after leaving Kello Rovers, but thanks for your input anyway.😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, outsider said:

Don't think Tattie plays for them, think he retired after leaving Kello Rovers, but thanks for your input anyway.😊

That was Spud .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, outsider said:

Don't think Tattie plays for them, think he retired after leaving Kello Rovers, but thanks for your input anyway.😊

Really...really...really bad patter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's the 2 players ?

Facts... Nithsdale are a 2 man team.. as soon as those boys got suspended they lost the plot... second fact... Nithsdale beat themselves, they lose a goal and start fighting with each other then lose the Tattie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...