The 2016 Scottish League Cup Final Thread (Ross County v Hibernian)

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fox

Fraser Quinn Davies Foster

Franks Irvine Woods Gardyne

Boyce Schalk

If the final was this Saturday, I'm sure the line up would be as above. I look forward to seeing what it will be in six weeks.

Garry Woods for Scott Fox.

Will there be any other changes? I'm not sure.

Martin Woods was subbed off on Sat because he was ill (and having a howler), but I don't see McShane coming in and I'll be amazed if there's a change from that formation.

Maybe Graham for Schalk, but I think Schalk didn't start against United because he was being kept for this.

Garry Woods for Scott Fox.

Will there be any other changes? I'm not sure.

Martin Woods was subbed off on Sat because he was ill (and having a howler), but I don't see McShane coming in and I'll be amazed if there's a change from that formation.

Maybe Graham for Schalk, but I think Schalk didn't start against United because he was being kept for this.

Although i'm sure McIntyre will go 442, i'd love to see us line up in a similar style to the semi final against celtic, although with Franks starting in place of Murdoch.

It's going to come down to who wins the midfield and without the way Craig Curran plays, our 442 just lacks the bodies and the ball continually come back onto our defence.

By dropping Boyce to the bench and starting McShane as a sitting midfielder behind Woods and Irvine I believe we can win that battle and the match.

It was played before the game when we played Celtic in the final a few years back when YNWA was played too. Was quite shite tbh with a half full hibs end with people still getting in the stadium/in the pubs.

Aye that was gash. Should never ever be played before a game again.

Do county cross a lot of balls into the box? If so we are in trouble. Oxley is utter tripe.

I'd like to see his shots on target to saves/goals ratio, I reckon it's pathetic.

He's like a PES 'keeper with blue form.

I'd like to see his shots on target to saves/goals ratio, I reckon it's pathetic.

He's like a PES 'keeper with blue form.

And that's on a good day, usually I'd say it's purple, especially recently

Fucking ridiculous decision if true

This. Winning a cup and having no celebration is a joke. Not fair on the fans who have travelled from all parts of the world to be here.

The Hibs fans rep has confirmed on the Hibeesbounce that there is no plans for a public even if things go to plan and Hibs win on Sunday

I've just read it and even though that's what he officially said, you can see him hinting towards something being planned. Quite rightly the focus is on the game not some event that might not even take place.

Lets just try win the Cup and the celebrations will take caré of themselves.

I've just read it and even though that's what he officially said, you can see him hinting towards something being planned. Quite rightly the focus is on the game not some event that might not even take place.

Lets just try win the Cup and the celebrations will take caré of themselves.

If there is or there isn't I for one will be oot fur days. Leith Walk, Easter Road and around the ground will be one big street party

Archived