facial recognition cameras

hi all this may happen for next season facial recognition cameras at all grounds in Scotland they risk driving fans away for making them feel like criminals they are not going to take my photo as i will never go back to any football games in Scotland a lot off fans will not go back to games due to this

hi all this may happen for next season facial recognition cameras at all grounds in Scotland they risk driving fans away for making them feel like criminals they are not going to take my photo as i will never go back to any football games in Scotland a lot off fans will not go back to games due to this

Switching font sizes mind post is criminal.

Brick? Brick Tamland?

While I'll agree with the "stop being a fud and you won't have a problem" consensus, are they actually wanting a photograph of every single supporter entering a ground? I've no desire to look into this and I would assume the OP is talking crap, but if he isn't, is that not a bit over the top? How long before finger prints are taken and they can match against any pyrotechnic device...

While I'll agree with the "stop being a fud and you won't have a problem" consensus, are they actually wanting a photograph of every single supporter entering a ground? I've no desire to look into this and I would assume the OP is talking crap, but if he isn't, is that not a bit over the top? How long before finger prints are taken and they can match against any pyrotechnic device...

There was an article in the Fife Free Press which suggested it was merely a more high powered set of CCTV cameras that can zoom into people from over 100 yards away.

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-chief-at-the-heart-of-scottish-football-talks-1-4007647

There was an article in the Fife Free Press which suggested it was merely a more high powered set of CCTV cameras that can zoom into people from over 100 yards away.

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/raith-chief-at-the-heart-of-scottish-football-talks-1-4007647

If the SPFL want to fritter away money and incur the cost rather than individual clubs having to fork out for it then fine. There are bigger problems in Scottish football that they should be addressing.

hi all this may happen for next season facial recognition cameras at all grounds in Scotland they risk driving fans away for making them feel like [/size]criminals they are not going to take my photo as i will never go back to any football games in Scotland a lot off fans will not go back to games due to this [/size]

What a well constructed and insightful post.

When Saints built the new stadium they installed state of the art modern cctv facilities, don't know how they compare to current modern cctv technology but you could zoom in to any seat in the stadium and identify individuals clearly, you'll find a few clubs will already have this in place.

When Saints built the new stadium they installed state of the art modern cctv facilities, don't know how they compare to current modern cctv technology but you could zoom in to any seat in the stadium and identify individuals clearly, you'll find a few clubs will already have this in place.

Everybody will look like this.

post-4731-0-59081600-1454159608.jpeg

Don't let the door hit you on the backside on your way out then. I presume you don't ever leave your house?

Archived