JK Rowling meltdown

Crùbag

:lol: At 2.50 Murphy turns round & your hand immediately goes to your face pretending that you had to scratch it.

You shat it.

No, I scratched my face because it was itchy. I scratch my face a lot.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I scratched my face because it was itchy. I scratch my face a lot.

Is it diseased?

(The above question is me suggesting his face is diseased and intimidating Ad Lib on front of his employers (have you started that new job yet, I forget?)).

As a lifelong pursuer of lost causes who doesn't take themselves too seriously, but who sticks by their promises to #DoTheDaleCarrick, I think that night encapsulated me

Megalolz

:lol: At 2.50 Murphy turns round & your hand immediately goes to your face pretending that you had to scratch it.

You shat it.

Could have been taken the wrong way if he carried on with the smiling through pursed lips look. :-*

Could have been taken the wrong way if he carried on with the smiling through pursed lips look. :-*

Played his cards right, Murphy's once impressive size ten majority could have been the best offer he got all year - certainly his chances of losing his deposit to anyone else that night was zero, no matter what the overall swing.

Hardly.

I agree. As a lifelong pursuer of lost causes who doesn't take themselves too seriously, but who sticks by their promises to #DoTheDaleCarrick, I think that night encapsulated me pretty well.

Erm you are the very definition of taking yourself FAR too seriously champ. You're a joke figure, and I doubt anyone on here has ever known anyone who takes themselves far too seriously to a greater degree than you do.

^^^Reported for anti-imperialism.

The reasonable person finds this report offensive. I declare you to be en route to a football match. I demand that Police Scotland press charges.

You're basically subhuman scum.

Tonnes of folk.

^^^Reported for anti-imperialism.

The reasonable person finds this report offensive. I declare you to be en route to a football match. I demand that Police Scotland press charges.

You're basically subhuman scum.

^^^^ Didn't understand Welshbairn's joke

• 4 weeks later...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm a grown woman who can only understand complex geopolitics through the fantasy land for children I created myselfpic.twitter.com/2vfphQe0Pr

CmMmA8oWEAARk7z.jpg
59 retweets 80 likes

He literally did just that in the 5th book as well. She could at least remember the source material she thinks should inform political discourse in the UK.

• 1 month later...

Archived