JK Rowling meltdown

Crùbag

I wonder how many of these "ordinary yes voters" hang around her social media pages.

You don't need to hang around her social media pages to know what a foul woman she it. Her presence in the tabloid media tells you all you need to know.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He isn't one now.

Exactly. The whole transphobic thing was a load of nonsense. He has actually stated many times that he doesn't care what Chelsea Manning does to herself to make her feel more comfortable in her own body and that she can call herself whatever she likes.

It's only parroted by people who have taken certain quotes out of the context of the articles he made them in.

Edit: Editied for spelling. Coming down with man flu so fingers aren't doing what they are told.

Agreed. The whole "vile transphobe" thing is one of many tired motifs that Unionists use against Campbell.

It's boring and desperate.

He's definitely very good at whataboutery with the whole 'bbbbbut what about labour' argument he uses when someone criticises the SNP. I think that's beyond doubt.

He's definitely very good at whataboutery with the whole 'bbbbbut what about labour' argument he uses when someone criticises the SNP. I think that's beyond doubt.

There is zero whataboutery required when criticising Labour. Only the existence of said, flip flopping, Labour party.

Bless. You unionists really try hard don't you.

You see, what tends to happen is, Labour are so cataclysmically stupid, they put their foot in it themselves. When they go on about "Scotland's NHS in crisis", what they forget is that people KNOW that the best performing NHS in the UK is NHS Scotland. The worst performing one is NHS Wales. Can you guess who's in charge of that?

When Labour stop being unelectable, buck-passing SNPbad charlatans, they can then stop being criticised.

Exactly. The whole transphobic thing was a load of nonsense. He has actually stated many times that he doesn't care what Chelsea Manning does to herself to make her feel more comfortable in her own body and that she can call herself whatever she likes.

I don't think you understand what being transphobic actually is.

A paragraph of breathtaking idiocy.

Worse than the 'OK Campbell is a transphobic scumbag, but he supports independence so we better rally the Nat Wagons' is your cretinous attempts to pretend he isn't actually a transphobe from a position of ludicrous ignorance.

'I say what I see. A man. You can call him 'her' if you want but you don't get to tell ME'.

Sadly I suspect you are such a dumb f**k you see nothing wrong with this, which is head shakingly depressing. I hate that I share a country with the likes of you.

I don't think you understand what being transphobic actually is.

A paragraph of breathtaking idiocy.

Worse than the 'OK Campbell is a transphobic scumbag, but he supports independence so we better rally the Nat Wagons' is your cretinous attempts to pretend he isn't actually a transphobe from a position of ludicrous ignorance.

'I say what I see. A man. You can call him 'her' if you want but you don't get to tell ME'.

Sadly I suspect you are such a dumb f**k you see nothing wrong with this, which is head shakingly depressing. I hate that I share a country with the likes of you.

Why don't you provide the dictionary definition and then explain how this matches his behaviour.

Of all of the different aspects of this, social media is probably where you see the most bias shown. To a pretty shameful degree. Most other things they'd at least pay lip service to if nothing else. But it seems there's free reign on this front.

My definition of transphobia means absolutely nothing as I am not a transgender person. Funnily enough none of these dictionaries ever seem to mention the idea of misgendering and so on - it's almost as if oppression is a complex system of societal structures!

This is also taking away from the regressive political idiocy of many people on both sides of the independence question who utterly, utterly refuse to hold their own side to the same standards as the would the other, and failing to recognise that there are many people in the Yes camp who have awful politics that damage progressive ideas. When these people are challenged, it's "unionist propaganda" or an "agenda". Case in point is Fide, who asked me which side I voted for after posting criticism of Wings on this forum. Rubbish tribalist politics based on 'Yes can do no evil' slavering.

Archived