Blue Brazil v The Loons 30th Jan 2016

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking at this as anything other than a great chance for a home win.

OK forfar are due a win but if we turn up like yesterday they will have to do well to win.

Jinxed it now...

I have been looking for a win since September , don't think you'll have anything to worry about tomorrow night

I'm baffled that nobody seems to have mentioned it and that you're not bottom despite not winning a league match in almost half a year :lol:

Nearly as baffling as how many years it's taking you to get out of this league.

I'm hoping for a home win here. However I'm not confident as we have developed a habit of finding a way to lose games recently. We need to dig out a result. How it is achieved is immaterial.

I could be right unfortunately.

Bizarre how Cowden seem to have turned absolutely toilet, at the turn of the year I watched them against Ayr and ourselves and they were outstanding against Ayr and competed well against us. Murdoch and Smith leaving has hit them like a train.

Bizarre how Cowden seem to have turned absolutely toilet, at the turn of the year I watched them against Ayr and ourselves and they were outstanding against Ayr and competed well against us. Murdoch and Smith leaving has hit them like a train.

Although losing these two players has had an effect our collapse it can't just be that. We have no confidence, no leader on the park and more importantly a shocking defence for football at any level.

As stupid as it sounds, even after we beat them 7-0 I didn't expect to see them scrapping against relegation. Now it looks like a real danger for them.

Archived