Scotrail

ScottR96

Then why are you talking about a rise of £33 ?
Think you need to read things more carefully/sense the tone before you furiously dive in tbh. Not for the first time in here you've completely picked something up wrong and just ran with it.

So that's both him and you couldn't work out where the £33 came from. 
Honestly, what a pair. [emoji23]
Aye that's it m8.

Still waiting for you to point me in the direction of where Aslef were demanding a 10% payrise btw. If you don't come back until you find that it would be fantastic...

I note that the "full" timetable will be that of May 2022

I can't remember how that compared to the timetable prior to March 2020 (because it ran for about a week), but am I wrong in thinking it was reduced?

I note that the "full" timetable will be that of May 2022
I can't remember how that compared to the timetable prior to March 2020 (because it ran for about a week), but am I wrong in thinking it was reduced?
Definitely reduced but then so are passenger numbers so not surprising. The very odd time I still have to get a train into work is a perfect example. Huge reduction in numbers travelling compared to pre pandemic on what is a peak commuter service.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Is anyone working on the trains in the top 1% of earners in the country? I doubt it.

Google tells me that you need to earn north of £160,000 to qualify, so quite a few rail executives are in that bracket.

if they want to deliver a safe environment for people to travel by train they can start by using trains with more than 3 carriages between Inverness and the central belt. Especially during the summer periods when the trains are rammed with tourists. 

49 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Is anyone working on the trains in the top 1% of earners in the country? I doubt it.

Surely the old "rails are too hot" has stopped any trains running today.

49 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Scotrail caught lying once again about the alcohol ban. 

It must be soul destroying constantly repeating on behalf of your employer something you know is not true

48 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Unopened ffs 

I'm confused about this.

I thought the ban was simply a Scotrail policy rather than the law. For example, I was on a non-Scotrail train up to Inverness a few weeks back now and people were openly drinking with no issue as it wasn't Scotrail.

So, on what basis are the police confiscating these drinks? As far as I'm aware this is policy rather than law, but I'm legally clueless, so can anyone advise?

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I'm confused about this.

I thought the ban was simply a Scotrail policy rather than the law. For example, I was on a non-Scotrail train up to Inverness a few weeks back now and people were openly drinking with no issue as it wasn't Scotrail.

So, on what basis are the police confiscating these drinks? As far as I'm aware this is policy rather than law, but I'm legally clueless, so can anyone advise?

Scotrail request the police to enforce it. 

I asked a policeman on the way back from a game in Inverness once. Scotrail put in a request to police Scotland and they’ll send out people to do it, presumably at a cost. 

Me:

I think il save the environment somewhat by taking the train to and from work today.

Also me:

I think il save the environment some more by not taking a plastic bag for this bottle of wine

Scotrail: gIeS tHaT yOu!!!!! ItS nO sAfE!!!!!!!!!