Scotrail

ScottR96

"You'll never find me defending Universal Credit - either the theory behind it or the practical implementation of it"

Just wanted to enshrine this quote from Oaksoft, who did indeed celebrate Universal Credit on here when it was new, as a means to GIRU the workshy poor. An even bigger volte-face than that made by its father, Iain Duncan Smith.

Apologies to the folk who've got him on ignore.

Some huge guy with metal teeth was in my seat once. We had a bit of too and fro and I ended up kicking him right through the window. It was raining so I got a bit damp, luckily there were loads of seats available elsewhere on the train so I moved.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Some huge guy with metal teeth was in my seat once. We had a bit of too and fro and I ended up kicking him right through the window. It was raining so I got a bit damp, luckily there were loads of seats available elsewhere on the train so I moved.

That deserves a like Roger.

I was in a desert town in Egypt, minding my own business, when this scary looking guy approached me with a sword, throwing out all these martial art moves. I flashed the lid of my yoghurt pot and he scarpered.

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, Aufc said:

Just needs to be planned correctly. Use a limited company with childrens included and get a legal document foregoing any loan created by the purchase of assets

Everything else aside, anyone who accepts estate planning from a poster on the general nonsense forum of a football site deserves to lose every penny they have ever owned.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Everything else aside, anyone who accepts estate planning from a poster on the general nonsense forum of a football site deserves to lose every penny they have ever owned.

You don't own pennies. Or even pounds. You're merely holding them until someone else takes them from you.

14 hours ago, ICTChris said:

image.jpeg.108e667fc119317a10536265c80d4c98.jpeg

my retirement plan is to rob drug dealers with a shotgun.

Armed robbery was always my retirement plan. One big job. I don't  have a history of that and wouldn't be an immediate suspect, unless I get caught in the act.

Unfortunately, technology has overtaken me and cash businesses that hold enough to be worth the risk are harder to find.

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Years ago, I once had a drunk guy refuse to move out of my seat that I'd reserved. He was a lot bigger than me. I shrugged my shoulders, opened my rucksack on his table, pulled out a huge bottle of Yogurt, gave it a big shake and as I removed the cap said "Suit yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you". And he moved immediately.

To this day, I actually don't know if I would have followed through with pouring it all over him. I was at Carlisle before I stopped shaking. 😂

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I would rather lick the base of a lampost than use public transport.

Which is it?

25 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Armed robbery was always my retirement plan. One big job. I don't  have a history of that and wouldn't be an immediate suspect, unless I get caught in the act.

Unfortunately, technology has overtaken me and cash businesses that hold enough to be worth the risk are harder to find.

No one uses cash now so the banks are full of it. Shitebag

21 hours ago, BFTD said:

"You'll never find me defending Universal Credit - either the theory behind it or the practical implementation of it"

Just wanted to enshrine this quote from Oaksoft, who did indeed celebrate Universal Credit on here when it was new, as a means to GIRU the workshy poor. An even bigger volte-face than that made by its father, Iain Duncan Smith.

Apologies to the folk who've got him on ignore.

😆

You're on an absolute mission with him these days.

Roy Castle - Dedication - YouTube

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The Tabbys policing of Oaksoft is genuinely funny to me. I really enjoy it

I've only recently picked up on it, but for all I know it could have been going for years and I'm also finding it most amusing.

Chase by Uran Duo on Dribbble