Scotrail

ScottR96

34 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Just received an email from Scotrail (see below). I don't have any upcoming journeys booked (in fact I have absolutely no journeys booked with them). My name is also not Abdulrahim.

Screenshot_20220525-114120_Outlook.thumb.jpg.fcd8fe01e03cbe4a55a2732c5ddbc169.jpg

I got the same email...however it wasnt to Abdulrahim....it was to Natalia (which certainly isnt my name)

36 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Either 

Pretty certain.

5 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

I got the same email...however it wasnt to Abdulrahim....it was to Natalia (which certainly isnt my name)

Idiots.

Just got another email from Scotrail - "Hello....we are sorry our last email to you might have had the wrong name.. Let's try this again....." So they decided not to call me anything this time round (so that they cant get it wrong)

Actually, the Natalia reference on the previous email was a wee bit spooky as the last email I sent previous to receiving  the Scotrail one was actually to someone called Natalia (re Homes for Ukraine scheme)

If your previously booked train is cancelled you can either get a refund or travel the day previous or after on any train.....not a bad deal to be honest.

They've been posting on twitter this morning that the Saturday one is online 
https://twitter.com/ScotRail/status/1529420996243070976?s=20&t=Ov_GKIfWiOXRiD1IbBYOeg

Thanks for that. Their website still says they’re working on a weekend timetable so I’ll go by the journey planner for now.

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

The Saturday timetable has landed on the Scotrail website.

At a quick glance at my local routes, it seems to be exactly the same as the Monday to Friday one.

Yep same here. Last train to Hamilton on a Saturday at 20.48. Absolute shambles 

A group of us had been planning on meeting in city centre for some food and drinks to watch the Champions League final

Some of them are coming out from Lanarkshire way, they’ve had to cancel it because of the new timetable 

A group of us had been planning on meeting in city centre for some food and drinks to watch the Champions League final
Some of them are coming out from Lanarkshire way, they’ve had to cancel it because of the new timetable 

Heard so many similar stories. We were planning meal and a few drinks before and after a gig next weekend then train home. Last train is before the gig will finish though, so we are now driving there and back instead.
What a hit the night time economy must be taking with this nonsense.

Surely we're reaching breaking point here where they're going to have to give in to pressure and give the unions what they want? Going to be chaos over the summer with big events planned and no way for people to get home after them