DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

The hand has been shown from the Dumbarton. The deck thrown across the table and all that remains is the three jokes - Bring Back Paddy Flannery, Sonstream 08 and Queen joke of the pack - The Moonster.

Once a club that won trophies and merited their standing within the Scottish game. Now their fans support The Rangers as their big team and the club play in a one sided shitehouse that can't host a 5th round Scottish cup tie.

Once in a while an Ace in the pack - they soon leave to clubs such as Dundee.

Enjoy the hilarity of having a too small stadium to host this game, as come Saturday you'll be back to watching your hee-haw team getting folded over, snapped, and attacked like a scubie-queen match.

Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Full on meltdown.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hand has been shown from the Dumbarton. The deck thrown across the table and all that remains is the three jokes - Bring Back Paddy Flannery, Sonstream 08 and Queen joke of the pack - The Moonster.

Once a club that won trophies and merited their standing within the Scottish game. Now their fans support The Rangers as their big team and the club play in a one sided shitehouse that can't host a 5th round Scottish cup tie.

Once in a while an Ace in the pack - they soon leave to clubs such as Dundee.

Enjoy the hilarity of having a too small stadium to host this game, as come Saturday you'll be back to watching your hee-haw team getting folded over, snapped, and attacked like a scubie-queen match.

Thank you.

Who now?

This is just fantastic. I thought you might have been trolling at first, but nope, you are literally foaming at the mouth.

Congratulations to Queen Card - Moonster. Pwoud.

Your club has lied this week:

• Handing over 750 tickets and claiming that's all that was available. Then proceeding to bulk up the hospitality capacity in order to maximise profit that would not have to be shared.
  • The initial 750 are sold, and then comes the much awaited rush for hospitality. This gets sold out immediately. *The Dumbarton greedy b*****d board rub their hands in glee*
  • After (and only after) hospitality is sold out, Dumbarton rear their head in reply to Dundees email that was sent four days previous. 60 tickets out of the 150 availiable for the away section(not counting hospitality) are handed over,thus, meaning 90 hospitality seats were sold extra - £5400 pounds extra, plus the added on money as a free bar which was not included in the shite deal.
Quite scummy stuff, but to be expected from the Rangers brothers in arms.

What you be smokin' bredren??

• Handing over 750 tickets and claiming that's all that was available. Then proceeding to bulk up the hospitality capacity in order to maximise profit that would not have to be shared.
  • The initial 750 are sold, and then comes the much awaited rush for hospitality. This gets sold out immediately. *The Dumbarton greedy b*****d board rub their hands in glee*
  • After (and only after) hospitality is sold out, Dumbarton rear their head in reply to Dundees email that was sent four days previous. 60 tickets out of the 150 availiable for the away section(not counting hospitality) are handed over,thus, meaning 90 hospitality seats were sold extra - £5400 pounds extra, plus the added on money as a free bar which was not included in the shite deal.

You really are a fanny who knows nothing at all about supporting smaller teams. It would be far easier for our fans to support either side of the old firm..but we don't. ...and we probably hate them more than you

Now....away and have a long lie down in a dark room

with respect to sir Terry wogan, does the floral dance play in your head?

If you want to maximise profits as a small club, then great. State it and there won't be a problem. If you want to pretend this never happened then we can sweep it under the carpet if that suits you.

I have never seen Dundee win a cup; following one of the Old Firm would be easier for me aswell. Dumbarton however have a large contingent who unfortunately look upon Rangers as their big team. Of that there is no doubt, and you probably know some yourself.

Why did you start making up this Dumbarton Rangers thing? Utterly bizarre behaviour considering it wasn't mentioned anywhere else.

If you want to maximise profits as a small club, then great. State it and there won't be a problem. If you want to pretend this never happened then we can sweep it under the carpet if that suits you.

I have never seen Dundee win a cup; following one of the Old Firm would be easier for me aswell. Dumbarton however have a large contingent who unfortunately look upon Rangers as their big team. Of that there is no doubt, and you probably know some yourself.

I guess your information is guaranteed to be correct?

Right lads, off to Ibrox we go. Let's stop pretending to support our local, historic team.

Every town, city or village in Scotland has buses that go to ibrox and parkhead, Dumbarton fans follow Dumbarton, no we don't give either our money unless to support Dumbarton, and we absolutely do not have either as our big team, complete and utter nonsense

^ Fud

Is that who it is? Did he not quit the forum in a tear stained rage quite a few years ago?

As I was reading down the thread there I had a think to myself that there used to be some idiot Dundee fan a couple of years back. Now it all makes sense! Absolutely rediculous stuff above. Fair enjoyed it though :lol:

Maybe your board can throw me a happy meal with the extra £5400 lining their pockets. Do you think that £5400 is a laughing matter? I certainly do not.

It is when your club are making it from the poor, helpless Dundee fans

giphy.gif

It's not idiotic. I've just seen right through your boards masterplan and outed it via P&B.

The £5400 scam. I suspect there will be no danger of this being off - some new covers can be bought with the new found fortune. Maybe you can even open up one of your three barren, caged sides on the back of your boards conniving plan.

You do realise a few things:

a) It costs us to host hospitality

b) Football clubs are businesses

c) We would've sold out hospitality anyway

I suspect you're actually a closet OF fan just trying to wind a few folk up here, I can't for a moment believe someone could be as fuming as you are.

Who now?

This is just fantastic. I thought you might have been trolling at first, but nope, you are literally foaming at the mouth.

Congratulations to Queen Card - Moonster. Pwoud.

It's fair enough, I've got the best arse out the lot of ye.

Absolute scenes and Nade's not even scored yet. We're all Rhats without the bus fare, Jacksy, dry yer eyes.

Archived