DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G_Man1985, on 31 Jan 2016 - 12:43, said:

Is this good old Facebook or this the official Dundee page ? Moo will keep me informed

I've not seen FB but that seems to be the most dramatic of all Dundee fan 'gatherings' so to speak.

I don't have Facebook?

That's class. So I have people who view this who then go onto Facebook to have a moan. Moo what happened to you yesterday in main stand? Did you see me ?

Someone did a screen shot of your 12 tickets comment.

Is the issue the lack of tickets or the fact busses have got them first?

I have seen my post on Facebook via a screenshot.

Shows how quick news goes and say mate made a mistake n 12 tickets were shown? 12 tickets with 12 season tickets? Bonkers .

Everyone should have got a fair chance to buy the tickets,the 750 tickets should have went on sale to st holders and not giving to busses.

We couldn't organise a piss up its embarrassing. Fans let down AGAIN. Why not say only few hundred tickets in shop? Is it really that hard to do so. Feel for the fuckers queuing for hours for nothing like.

I don't have Facebook?

That's class. So I have people who view this who then go onto Facebook to have a moan. Moo what happened to you yesterday in main stand? Did you see me ?

I was sitting in line with the edge of the box, don't know if that was near you?

Anyway the whole supporters club priority is a farce. Feel sorry for the people who queued today to be told there is no tickets left. I know it wasn't the ideal scenario time scale wise but everyone should be made to que who ever you are to get a ticket.

Hopefully Dumbarton release another 150.

Nope other end of main stand near Cox.

Has anyone came out and said it's the busses who got these tickets and how many they got? Good old Dundee. Glad I made Facebook though.

Cheers again moo. How did you find the main stand ?

Aye that's where I was. Nah it's been very poor communication from the club this time, many might have travelled far to que and not get a ticket. It was ok yesterday, few daft shouts from ald boys around me but just lacks the atmosphere. My own fault for not getting a season ticket this year

Moo, on 31 Jan 2016 - 13:26, said:

Aye that's where I was. Nah it's been very poor communication from the club this time, many might have travelled far to que and not get a ticket. It was ok yesterday, few daft shouts from ald boys around me but just lacks the atmosphere. My own fault for not getting a season ticket this year

There seemed to be a noticeable lack of atmosphere all around the stadium yesterday. The bitterness of the cold played a part, coldest I've been at Dens for as long as I could remember.

Supporters clubs always get them first but they only get one per season ticket holder. Yeah it's shit that people are missing out but easily would've taken double our allocation what can you do? No matter what people going to be disappointed.

Why the f**k don't Dumbarton have standing areas instead of 3 sides of the ground being totally redundant. You can't blame the club, no matter what they did people who didn't get tickets were going to be pissed off. We've got 4000 season ticket holders and numerous supporters clubs and buses so it was an impossible task from the beginning. I blame Dumbarton.

Dumbarton fans - is there any likelihood of getting into the home end on Saturday and am I likely to be set upon like the Liverpool fan in the Man City end last week?

Shit has got serious in regards to our allocation. Arguments breaking out everywhere.

Feel for the people who did not get a ticket, I was the last one allowed into the shop for tickets. I was kept outside the shop until the guy in front of me was served ( he got 5) The guy behind the counter told me Congratulations you have just bought the last 2 tickets. I queued up from 08.55 and counted around 85 people in front of me.

Why the f**k don't Dumbarton have standing areas instead of 3 sides of the ground being totally redundant. You can't blame the club, no matter what they did people who didn't get tickets were going to be pissed off. We've got 4000 season ticket holders and numerous supporters clubs and buses so it was an impossible task from the beginning. I blame Dumbarton.

Dumbarton fans - is there any likelihood of getting into the home end on Saturday and am I likely to be set upon like the Liverpool fan in the Man City end last week?

It's not us either, because there is only one access route to the stadium the council will refuse us any expansion to the capacity. WDC see the club as a massive inconvenience and will go out of their way to be difficult.

Get home end tickets if you like, we're a decent bunch and will have a big Nadè love in session. Nobody will attack you or anything, the only fans who have brought any trouble are Rangers.

You're coming across a bit verge of tears here. Building round the other sides of the ground has been investigated a few times but it's simply not feasible. The one access road down to the Rock being the major constraint.

Home end tickets are currently on sale from the stadium, unlikely to sell out I would have thought. However there won't be any sales after midday on game day.

You're coming across a bit verge of tears here. Building round the other sides of the ground has been investigated a few times but it's simply not feasible. The one access road down to the Rock being the major constraint.

Home end tickets are currently on sale from the stadium, unlikely to sell out I would have thought. However there won't be any sales after midday on game day.

Of course I'm on the verge of tears, I haven't got a ticket for the game you doughnut.

I'll see you in your end, cunto.

Archived