DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

:lol:

When Hamilton were on 10, and you guys were obviously playing to cling onto the 1-goal lead by going into the corners etc (not slagging you for it, absolutely the right thing to do) there was a guy in front of me sitting facing backward in his seat. Couldn't watch, though I think trying to judge what was going on by the crowd noise alone was even worse for him. He was a nervous wreck until the final whistle went.

I had got hammered the night before, tried to fill the morning of the game with a haircut etc and my barber was astonished I asked for a beer at 9am. When I explained the situation he brought 4 over.

Suitably merry again I had a few more at home before filling a hip flask for the match.

Still couldn't bear the nerves.

When that whistle went though.... Ooft.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what any of this means tbh.

Please clarify. I'm not sure if I should be angry at you or cuddling you.

Thank you.

The thread has been an enjoyable read so far. I don't think it would've been as enjoyable had Falkirk won last night.

I had got hammered the night before, tried to fill the morning of the game with a haircut etc and my barber was astonished I asked for a beer at 9am. When I explained the situation he brought 4 over.

Suitably merry again I had a few more at home before filling a hip flask for the match.

Still couldn't bear the nerves.

When that whistle went though.... Ooft.

Your barber sounds class

The Conga! and the old boy thinking he was in Deja giving it big licks then trying to get his hole off the steward lassie when she come to help him. :lol: what a fucking day. Topped off with Robbie Raeside dancing on the tables in the Barrels.

Must have been just before he bought his Tannadice season ticket. 100% DAB.

There's loads of barbers in Dundee who give you bottles of lager, none of the cheap shite either.

Pretty amazed to find out Deefiant is a major hipster tbh.

:o

I'm not actually a hipster tbf but I do sport a large beard and you need a decent barber on the case ;)

Your barber sounds class

Dundee has a tremendous range of barbers offering a brilliant service - I tell the boys at work (Aberdeen cunto's) and they are jealous as f**k.

It's getting a bit pretentious and wanky IMO but decent beer, decent barbers so I can tolerate it.

He's actually not a good lad - I blame him for me waking up in a still running, freezing cold bath while my babysitter furiously knocked my door to get me to take my kids back at approximately 12pm the following day.

I had to walk downstairs with hand and,feet (and cock) wrinkled and shrivelled to the point they felt weird on the floor/walls etc.

I also spent £350 and pished in my loaby which presumably inspired the bath.

Tremendous tbh.

Dundee has a tremendous range of barbers offering a brilliant service - I tell the boys at work (Aberdeen cunto's) and they are jealous as f**k.

It's getting a bit pretentious and wanky IMO but decent beer, decent barbers so I can tolerate it.

He's actually not a good lad - I blame him for me waking up in a still running, freezing cold bath while my babysitter furiously knocked my door to get me to take my kids back at approximately 12pm the following day.

I had to walk downstairs with hand and,feet (and cock) wrinkled and shrivelled to the point they felt weird on the floor/walls etc.

Tremendous tbh.

This begs the question - why were you rubbing your shrivelled cock on the floor and walls?

This begs the question - why were you rubbing your shrivelled cock on the floor and walls?

Even shrivelled there is barely capacity in your average hallway if I've not strapped it up tbh. :ph34r:

It was of course the feet that felt weird as f**k but try sleeping in a lukewarm bath for an undetermined period of time - it's thoroughly unpleasant.

Tremendous tbh.

Dad of the year :lol:

Archived