People you thought were dead but aren't

Antlion

Cliff Michelmore, well he was in that category until yesterday. Quite liked him. Long before I despised the BBC.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/mar/17/bbc-presenter-cliff-michelmore-dies-aged-96

Must admit I thought he'd popped his clogs a few years back.

Got Greaves this year, he'll never walk alone again after a stroke last year.

Anyhoo.

Olivia Newton Johns ex boyfriend .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3501871/Olivia-Newton-John-s-former-boyfriend-alive-living-Mexico-German-girlfriend.html

To be fair, he faked his own death 11 years ago, and is shacked up in a Mexican hovel with a young German burd.

Fair play...

Clive James is still with us. He's been dying almost as long as he was alive pre-cancer.

Good for him. Hope he fucks everyone's deadpool again   :P

Jim Dale from the Carry On films. Still going.

According to wiki, he won a Grammy for reading out some Harry Potter books or something.

I just read something about this the other day too. Apparently he's like the Laurence Olivier of audiobooks since he started doing the Harry Potter books back when the first one came out; that's what he's known for in America. People read the Potter books and hear his voices.

Bit of a surprise, like Michael Crawford ending up being a big serious musical star. Well played, Dr Nookey.

For some reason I was sure that Fred Dinenage had died (bringing "How" to an end) until he popped up with a slew of murder documentaries.

He does my local six o'clock news. Looks dead, but you're right, isn't.Incidently , the weather bloke is Simon "parky" parkin, who presented kids tv in the late eighties. He is a proper slimycunt, really boils my piss.

• 2 weeks later...