People you thought were dead but aren't

Antlion

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elvis.

Sydney Devine came up in conversation among the Scots at work. He's still alive, though we should have guessed as there haven't been any state funerals in Lanarkshire lately.

I was surprised that toilet bug Cecil Parkinson was still kicking until recently. On the subject of loathsome Tories, Harvey Proctor was in the papers not that long ago. Not sure why. Capital punishment and flogging revival week in the Daily Mail most likely.

I thought he'd gone to wherever it is sneering bullies go years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

John & Jeanette Marshall (whoever the fekk they are) seem to think I'm dead. They sent a 'sympathy' card to my missus saying how sorry they were to hear about me...

put a fake add in the paper saying "trying to seek John and Jeanette Marshall regarding the will of the late X. . When they get in contact call them a pair of vulture c*nts".

John & Jeanette Marshall (whoever the fekk they are) seem to think I'm dead. They sent a 'sympathy' card to my missus saying how sorry they were to hear about me...

Preemptive strike imo. They are coming to get you, probably while you are sleeping.

For some reason I am regularly of the opinion that Gordon Kaye, much loved Cafe owning racist French stereotype and hider of the painting of the Madonna with the big boobies is dead. Even after I check Wikipedia and find out that he isnt.

Nah defiantly Goodman.

Thought he'd died years ago and then when Monsters University came out, I thought they had done some fancy voice manipulation thing until the missus said he was still alive.

he did die in Rosanne program ,was all a dream that he was still alive

Mikhail Gorbachev who is 85 today.

Mikhail has a whole Illuminati-style conspiracy surrounding him, which is how I knew he was still with us.

Lives in California and is a chief architect of the whole global warming conspiracy, last I heard. These folk can be quite entertaining.

Apparently I cursed George Kennedy by starting this thread naming him, as he has just died at age 91.

His family should look for a second opinion:

According to some Rangers fans on the Morton v Rangers match thread, anything that isn't apparently captured on the Ibrox CCTV system just didn't happen.

Here to help!

Archived