People you thought were dead but aren't

Antlion

I saw the front cover of a muscle mag in the supermarket last week with Lou on the cover. He looks better now than when he was at the peak of his fame.

I saw Electric Boogaloo recently, the film about the Cannon film group, and it had some footage of the Hercules film that Lou Ferrigno made with them.

Fucking hell. And I thought Schwarzenegger was terrifying in his pomp :mellow:

There were a few like that back then - Clive Dunn from Dad's Army was only in his 40s when he was playing a 70 year old in the show.

Richard O'Sullivan's looking like the long shifts at Robin's Nest have caught up with him though...

article-0-03009B3B000005DC-559_468x725.j

that makes me think it's a picture of Martin O'Neill after the Euros next summer...

George Hamilton, the 'actor'. though he'd popped his very tanned clogs years ago, just saw the auld bugger on the telly looking as fit as ever

Good Lord. I was sure he'd popped his clogs not long after doing those SpecSavers commercials with Burt Reynolds about a decade ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a cracker. Peregrine Worsthorne. A very posh political pundit.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/02/lost-magic-england

Genuinely thought he was dead years ago, was on Brasseye I think...

B.Cribbins, R.Hudd, K.Dodd all still seem lively enough, D.Norden seems to waiting in god's waiting room somewhere...but where is Britain's no 1 HRH impersonator Jeanette Charles?

Just realised that last bit is not strictly on topic but maybe we can send out a plea for forgotten/possibly dead light entertainers/largely forgotten variety performers to get in touch via PnB? Just so they can put our minds at rest likes...?

I genuinely thought that Jeffrey Jones, the actor who played the dad in Beetlejuice and every other 80s movie dad/principal had had the good grace to die tragically in the 90s. It turns out he didn't; he just left cinema for a less productive career as a pedophile.