Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

I'm asking you to post it though. Unless you're full of shit of course.

Why should I post it for your benefit? You know what you did. A few posters have PM'd me for the link already.

Poor Davie Bhoy, everyone's pointing and laughing at you, yet again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always makes me laugh when fans get upset over players doing wee things like that.

Im going to bite here

I boo Shay Logan, not because of the colour of his skin but because since the Tonev affair he has constantly made gestures of the wind up variety to Celtic fans, nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with him getting a bit of stick back, its not racism its what happens at football matches, similar to when Neil Lennon got stick from opposing fans, Aberdeen included, just because he and his family were on the wrong end of sectarian abuse in Northern Ireland and occasionaly in Scotland does not make him immune to getting stick in general at the games he subsequently plays in

Neil Lennon got plenty of abuse at Pittodrie and other grounds, I didnt look upon it as sectarian at places outwith Ibrox, hence Logan loves to wind up Celtic fans, I dont mind that but the flip of that is im entitled to give him a bit of stick back without being called a racist, yes the story with Logan/Celtic started with the Tonev affair but him getting booed and a bit of stick from the crowd is no more racist than Aberdeen/Hibs/Dundee Utd fans booing Neil Lennon is sectarian, Aberdeen fans love labelling Celtic fans as faux offended and perrenial victims but are displaying the same behaviour themselves when poor wee Shay gets booed or called a w****r

Seems so, aye!

Why should I post it for your benefit? You know what you did. A few posters have PM'd me for the link already.

Poor Davie Bhoy, everyone's pointing and laughing at you, yet again.

Wow....without a doubt, the saddest person, to post on here

Archived