Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

This just proves that you are incapable of being balanced. Whatever is the stance against Celtic, you will adopt it.

The chip on both your shoulders leaves you perfectly balanced.

Another day off work for you?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a very good player no doubt.

Bit overated by the Aberdeen fans imho, decent going forward by defending at times is very poor. Was very poor at the start of the season but to be fair to him has come on to a game before the transfer window lol

Bit overated by the Aberdeen fans imho, decent going forward by defending at times is very poor. Was very poor at the start of the season but to be fair to him has come on to a game before the transfer window lol

Yeah would agree with that. I like him but seems to be one of those that when he's bad by f**k he's bad

Obviously I'd rather win both, but if I had to make a choice, I prefer to sail through our semi final against County on Sunday, and drop points to Aberdeen on the Wednesday.

Far more important to progress to the final for me.

Thanks for sharing

I hope you get horsed in both FYI

Storie to start for me. We're lacking in there just now with flood and Jack injured and Robson too old. Has played well in the games so far. I think we will lose this though. Ward gone and brown will no doubt get bullied by that little fairy Griffiths. 3 1 to the racists.

Well as you apparently can remember this....please enlighten me as to what it was.

And watch you disappear for another 5 years with your tail between your legs? Should anyone wish to know thats not Davie Bhoy, I'm happy to PM them the link to the locked 2010 thread.

All I can say is, how you can continue to post on here after so many tears.

hPHpRR.gif

And watch you disappear for another 5 years with your tail between your legs? Should anyone wish to know thats not Davie Bhoy, I'm happy to PM them the link to the locked 2010 thread.

All I can say is, how you can continue to post on here after so many tears.

hPHpRR.gif

Please feel free to pm it or post on here.

Judging by social media, our players (or at least some of them) have been given the last week off training so they'll hopefully be fresh for next week. Mind you, I did spot a certain forward of ours enjoying a liquid lunch in Stirling Wetherspoons the other day...

Archived