Whose Going Down?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dabs are doon, canna wait till we hump them at Tannadump to help them on there way.

What would the turn in events have to be for United to be relegated if they lose the derby?

I've no idea when it is either, is it possible?

Cheers, pretty unlikely then, even by their standards.

Shame, there would've been plenty of seethe on display that day, would've been a good watch.

It's very minimal.

They'd need to lose every game before the derby and the bottom 6 teams all pick up a good few wins.

Poor united, they humped us and thought it was a sign of things to come just like Gretna, Dunfermline,Partick, ICT and Ross County before them. Maybe, just maybe we've turned a corner they thought. Nope, turns out we just love getting bummed by rubbish teams.

I think this is pointing to games in the past when Kili were humped and everyone thought that's it they are relegation candidates but each time Kili have clawed it back?

I think this is pointing to games in the past when Kili were humped and everyone thought that's it they are relegation candidates but each time Kili have clawed it back?

I certainly have been impressed how Killie have avoided both the playoffs and relegation.

They just like to tease relegation.

Killie fan(s) also brush their teeth whilst having a shit.

Championship fodder.

Killie, like Motherwell, have always been top tier as long as I've followed football. I've developed a mindset where this will never change. Ever.

Only SPL team that didn't vote to kick Rangers out. Sevco lovers

I hate to be pedantic, but......

The vote wasn't to 'kick Rangers out'. How can you kick a club out of a league that they've never been in, in the first place?

The vote was to decide whether or not to allow the newco Rangers direct entry into the top flight.

You are however correct in calling out Killie for being spineless shitebags by being the only club not to vote against the ludicrous proposal - they abstained.

I hate to be pedantic, but......

The vote wasn't to 'kick Rangers out'. How can you kick a club out of a league that they've never been in, in the first place?

The vote was to decide whether or not to allow the newco Rangers direct entry into the top flight.

You are however correct in calling out Killie for being spineless shitebags by being the only club not to vote against the ludicrous proposal - they abstained.

Was the vote not to allow Rangers into the 1st division, not the top flight?

yeah we weren't a spl club at the time, so we voted for them to go into the 1st divison shown at the bottom of the article.

"SFL clubs met on Tuesday to discuss a Scottish FA proposal for Rangers to enter Division One but the Glasgow giants could begin season 2012-13 in Division Three if that idea does not gain the support of a majority of clubs."

Archived