Quick survey on sectarianism in Scottish football

I am currently in the process of doing a research project regarding sectarianism within Scottish football and would be extremely grateful for 2 mins of your time to complete the short survey. There is only 9 questions of which most are simple yes or no answers, Thank you for your time, please see below for the link.

http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=52085&c=593560677PTTD

Since the former Rangers ended their policy, there strictly isn't any sectarianism in Scottish Football as far as anyone being prejudiced against on account of their religion, at least I assume that to be true.

If you're talking about the singing of some songs or shouts at some matches (not restricted to only Celtic and Sevco ill point out), then yes, that clearly happens and is embarrassing when you turn on a match up here but is that a huge issue?

Not really, what would be more of a big issue is if the people singing/shouting things at matches actually believe what they're saying and follow through in their actions in their daily life, through violence, recruitment or any other manifestation that would be an actual problem.

What is the aim of your research might I ask? To me it's a societal problem and not one simply of football. That non-PRofit fans would so gleefully attribute it all to those two clubs is a stunning lack of awareness about what this country can be like at times.

Archived