Bears Fight Back

I didn't say it was oppressive, so stop telling lies. I did point out the irony however of Ted objecting to the use of 'currants' as it's clearly rhyming slang for a banned term; while he happily referred to 'green yins', a term clearly contrived to achieve a similar effect. Do we really need to keep being silly about such things?

Another Rangers thread and another Monkey post.

I haven't searched but I am pretty sure the term 'green yin' became popular on here when the dot system was introduced. Are you suggesting that P&B is institutionally sectarian?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Rangers thread and another Monkey post.

I haven't searched but I am pretty sure the term 'green yin' became popular on here when the dot system was introduced. Are you suggesting that P&B is institutionally sectarian?

Responding to a direct mention of my name, accusing me of saying something I simply didn't. Yes, imagine not choosing to just ignore that.

I'm almost certain that the expression was not attached to dots. It's clearly rhyming slang. Don't insult the intelligence of each of us by suggesting otherwise please.

I'm almost certain that the expression was not attached to dots. It's clearly rhyming slang. Don't insult the intelligence of each of us by suggesting otherwise please.

So is everyone who uses the expression "green yin" sectarian and is it always used as rhyming slang on here?

So is everyone who uses the expression "green yin" sectarian and is it always used as rhyming slang on here?

I honestly don't know Kincardine and I've no idea why a man your age has any appetite for playing such games.

When it was being used repetitively to describe Celtic supporters though, that was clearly the intention.

We've done all this. It was recognised as not on, and it stopped being used. If you wish to start using it again, I can't stop you. I really don't get why you'd wish to though.

I honestly don't know Kincardine and I've no idea why a man your age has any appetite for playing such games.When it was being used repetitively to describe Celtic supporters though, that was clearly the intention.We've done all this. It was recognised as not on, and it stopped being used. If you wish to start using it again, I can't stop you. I really don't get why you'd wish to though.

I don't think kincardine does really. It's just Tedi being his usual childish self.

It's good that the thread has sidetracked away from bennett and Tedi getting ridiculed for the obsessed paranoid folk, that they are.

I honestly don't know Kincardine and I've no idea why a man your age has any appetite for playing such games.

There is no game. That 'the grey and green yins' is sectarian is a product of your febrile mind and I never used it to make a dig at the bag-shiters.

There is no game. That 'the grey and green yins' is sectarian is a product of your febrile mind and I never used it to make a dig at the bag-shiters.

Maybe you didn't. It was simply "green yins" as opposed to "grey and ..." as I recall.

To suggest that any rhyme with the word "******" is coincidental though, really does require leaps of the imagination.

Let's leave it there, eh?

That appears to be the currant situation.

To suggest that any rhyme with the word "******" is coincidental though, really does require leaps of the imagination.

And that imagination has been supplied by you. Oh but you've spooky Norman backing you up. How proud you must be.

By your reckoning we've signed players from around the world but I know now why we never signed an Armenian. Sad.

And that imagination has been supplied by you. Oh but you've spooky Norman backing you up. How proud you must be.

By your reckoning we've signed players from around the world but I know now why we never signed an Armenian. Sad.

Grow up.

I recall you complaining quite strongly about it.

Never mind being the good unoffensive dignified bears that we are, its use was stopped, i received a pretty please from a mod, not a command.

Meanwhile your 'currants' is still in widespread use, strange that you are not all over the posters who continue to use it though.

I waded in here, because I was personally, wrongly accused of having said something in relation to it.

I got involved in the first place because of the stark irony of you objecting to precisely a practice you indulged in, yourself.

I recall you complaining quite strongly about it.

Never mind being the good unoffensive dignified bears that we are, its use was stopped, i received a pretty please from a mod, not a command.

Meanwhile your 'currants' is still in widespread use, strange that you are not all over the posters who continue to use it though.

Tedi, how come you've not supplied a shred of evidence to support your claim that bears fightback is a Celtic supporting blogger?

Folk might think you knew all along that its rangers fans and we're lying.

Other folk might think you just eat up any old shite the bigot feeds you and don't bother checking the accuracy before regurgitating it on here.

Because it is funny watching you stomp up an down demanding some every 5 mins...

continue

You and your capers.

No stomping involved at all. Does anyone stomp whilst laughing?

You haven't got any evidence at all have you? Just hold your hands up and admit you made of a cant of it. We can forget all about it.

Oh the accusations of irony came later, the objections to 'green yins' were started by clonmel, you simply agreed at the time.

It`s fine you obviously think the wide spread use of 'currant' is acceptable or you would definitely have something to say about it,

Why would I?

I've let your high jinx with green coloured writing pass without comment.

I got involved tonight when Bennett lied about me having said the term's use was oppressive. Can you honestly not see why that prompted a response?

Because you find it acceptable obviously.

'High jinx with green coloured writing' this is almost on a par with anti catholic union jacks, you certainly are excellent entertainment value.

I'm glad you find our exchanges entertaining.

I'm finding them increasingly depressing.

Archived