Bears Fight Back

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, not the VB's.

Reason benny & tedi are poo pooing him is they have another bunlogger to idolise.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/celtic-sla-audit-scotland-report-failures-the-watchers-need-to-go-to-specsavers/

Now, they also still went with the greenyin theory even after that nut pjz_1 confirmed that the fight back was indeed a bear.

Pjz_1 used to be one of führer führer's favourite sons until he was caught out falsifying documents in the state aid/lennoxtown shite, then they disowned him. Anybody that posts one of his rumours sees it deleted as soon as Suck finds out :D

Big thread on the swamp the now about the footballtaxhavens blog, all catholic Scotia conspiracy stuff, but in amongst the sectarian bile, you get the odd purler :)

Tech savvy bear required to email a url :lol:

bmYcp3F.png

What the bams haven't twigged yet is that the taxavens blog is run by, you guessed it...pjz_1

Expect deletion and backtracking shortly....they're good at that.

Nah, not the VB's.

Reason benny & tedi are poo pooing him is they have another bunlogger to idolise.https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/celtic-sla-audit-scotland-report-failures-the-watchers-need-to-go-to-specsavers/

Now, they also still went with the greenyin theory even after that nut pjz_1 confirmed that the fight back was indeed a bear.

Pjz_1 used to be one of führer führer's favourite sons until he was caught out falsifying documents in the state aid/lennoxtown shite, then they disowned him. Anybody that posts one of his rumours sees it deleted as soon as Suck finds out :D

Big thread on the swamp the now about the footballtaxhavens blog, all catholic Scotia conspiracy stuff, but in amongst the sectarian bile, you get the odd purler :)

Tech savvy bear required to email a url :lol:bmYcp3F.png

What the bams haven't twigged yet is that the taxavens blog is run by, you guessed it...pjz_1

Expect deletion and backtracking shortly....they're good at that.

Ooffft!

post-33652-0-75940600-1453568891_thumb.p

It has all the hallmarks of those Green and Whyte supporter The VanguardBears. Of course it could be The RegimentalBlues who are always looking for (jack) Boots on the ground. Arses to a man(boy).

Sounds about right. They released the post play-off statement that read like a parody, including delights like 'In what was a hostile environment, the home fans indulged in what can best be described as hate crimes' and my personal favourite, 'To date, the assailant is still at large'. :lol:

ETA: http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=61&a=vb-admin-statement---fir-park-31st-may

We also express our disappointment but not surprise at the weak statement issued by Rangers FC regarding this matter and hope that we are not returning to the bad old days of dignified silence when it comes to defending the club and its fans from those who find it easy to hate.

Hmmm. :ph34r:

Stop it with your evidence, guys!

Bennett and Tedi said it's a YIN, that's good enough for me.

It's pretty unthinkable that they're both wrong. Bennett alone is as close to a 100% guarantee to correctness as you can get. These guys simply don't do sweeping generalisations and heresay.

HOWEVER, if this Bears Fighback joker does indeed turn out to be a Rangers man, then rest assured they will both show zero hesitation in putting the record straight, swiftly and unambiguously.

They absolutely will not chicken out and demand unequivocal proof, safe in the knowledge it will never arrive. Nor will they eventually concede it quietly while acting like it does not matter and throwing mud in some other direction - those would be cowardly acts, and these men are as far from cowardly as you can get.

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a YIN is?

I'd speculate on it being a Celtic fan, but that would be a YHIN, surely?

Dave, it's a YIN not simply a YIN.

We were told that that calling Sellick fans 'green yins' was sectarian (yes really) so Tedi (I think) suggested this as a sane compromise.

Dave, it's a YIN not simply a YIN.

We were told that that calling Sellick fans 'green yins' was sectarian (yes really) so Tedi (I think) suggested this as a sane compromise.

Ah, I see.

The daft terms you boys get upset about :rolleyes:

Must've missed greenyin getting horsed.

As you know I'm quite happy with the f version. Far from derogatory.

Does seem strange that the forum goes ott on 'sectarian' when even the courts can't decide. Yet posters quite openly boast about class a's and how good they are.

Can't have been a fitba against drugs campaign then ..

Clonmel and monkey were greeting about it being sectarian and how oppressive it was blah blah blah...

I didn't say it was oppressive, so stop telling lies.

I did point out the irony however of Ted objecting to the use of 'currants' as it's clearly rhyming slang for a banned term; while he happily referred to 'green yins', a term clearly contrived to achieve a similar effect.

Do we really need to keep being silly about such things?

*you bhoys

No, that would just be half of you, silly! :P

I just got what the 'green yins' thing is all about. That's very clever. Well done! Now, go and play nice together.

Archived