Bears Fight Back

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how many of these calls to domestic terrorism have been highlighted on here over the past few years. Considering each and every one of them has amounted to less than the square root of hee-haw, I can only assume it's all the work of one guy.

Funnily enough Rangers fan were full of support for these morons yesterday on Twitter and fan sites...until Speirs threatened the police on them then they shat it and closed their accounts, 2 minutes after that Rangers fans are telling everyone it was Celtic fans anyway?!!

Funnily enough Rangers fan were full of support for these morons yesterday on Twitter and fan sites...until Speirs threatened the police on them then they shat it and closed their accounts, 2 minutes after that Rangers fans are telling everyone it was Celtic fans anyway?!!

Most of their followers were Celtic fans, most of the retweets were by Celtic fans, Phil and the Clumpany were the first to know about this group.

Quite strange for a supposed new Rangers fans group.

No Ranger fan or group was in support of it whatsoever. Its as clear as day that it was an obsessed bheast.

Wasn't it Chris Graham who posted that ridiculous "Enemies of Rangers" blog?

Looks like the "it was none of us" thing has been thrown out pretty sharpish.

Have to love the scramble to blame it on Celtic fans though. :lol: The sooner you accept that a large portion of your fanbase are vile bigoted c***s the better.

Most of their followers were Celtic fans, most of the retweets were by Celtic fans, Phil and the Clumpany were the first to know about this group.

Your solid reputation for fact-based analysis means I have no issues believing everything you say.

How many of his 492 followers are Celtic fans? Extra points for showing your working.

Most of their followers were Celtic fans.

Most of the retweets were by Celtic fans.

Phil and the Clumpany were the first to know about this group.

Quite strange for a supposed new Rangers fans group.

That is some amount of fact finding you've done there, Bennett. Kudos to you, but be careful. There are people on here who would claim you are obsessed. Especially if your facts turned out to be lies.

If your first point is true. Can you support this with exact figures? It would seem that folk might have followed them based on their mission statement and the potential for lolz.

Again, you'll have evidence to back this second stat up, I'm sure. Of these retweets, how many were of the "check the state of these idiots" variety?

As for your third statement. If true, the fact you know it to be true is a bit creepy. If it's a lie? My God man! Get over your obsession with these people!

Archived