Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

Dont ever ever leave the house,an old women good murdered by a white women in fife,it will be you next

Is it okay that an old Woman was killed in fife? How would you feel if a group of white younger ones marched through the town monthly trying to recruit others to join the gang of killing off old woman when your gran or mum lived there?

Would you say nothing and tell folk to calm down? I would be scared for them to be honest.

IMO Robinson is quite clever. He doesn't say or do anything racist but inspires some people to do exactly that for him. I think he probably is racist but has enough sense to keep it on the right side of the law and is careful enough not to say anything outright that incriminates him.

The EDL thugs do it for him. They get arrested etc while nothing sticks to him.

IMO Rangers are quite clever. They don't say or do anything sectarian but inspire some people to do exactly that for them. I think they probably are sectarian but have enough sense to keep it on the right side of the law and are careful enough not to say anything outright that incriminates them.

The fans do it for them. They get arrested etc while nothing sticks to Rangers.

Just when you thought the far right couldn't get any more ridiculous, here's Nick Griffin shitting his pants while a rolly smoking assailant square gos a guy holding a boiled sweet...

376363_10150967721145794_1300037330_n.jp

What a fucking photo. So much going on.