Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

What would happen in a part of Glasgow thats got loads of Catholics and Protestants and after time about the same amount of muslims (most peacfull and brilliant part of the community) get in and the mad ones are allowed to march where they want encouranging war and hatrid on those who don't believe what they dont, under their laws will get thrown off buildings, beheaded etc and that involves every vast communities of quality muslims under Sharia Law. What would happen?

People have a blinkered view I've learned on this thread because unlike religious hatred the average Killie fan or St Mirren fan have to listen to normal and can't stand they don't have to put up with radges bumming up radge extreme views so instead of going against them they go against the radge defense views because we've at least seen some of them in action.

One of the many problems the right wing has is articulating their concerns. You illustrate this.

When Dzeko used to play for man city I posted (on Facebook, to some other 1/2wit racist). Can you spot the Muslims & posted Y Toure, Nasri & Dzeko pics, obviously he chose the black faces. Too thick to even use google.

Grimbo

Personally, I couldn't care less. From a societal point of view we should do more to ensure radicalisation is not an attractive option. But you need to maintain perspective over how much this happens and the percentage of Muslims who actually buy that shite.

I thought it was "halal" they bought?

I think most normal folk would stare for a bit then carry on with their day.

What would you do?

Probably not a lot to be honest. I'm a peaceful person. I would, though, after watching it happen on a monthly occasion start to be worried for my little girl and boy on the way with such nutters on my doorstep. I can't blame people for retaliating. It doesn't make the racist though.

Probably not a lot to be honest. I'm a peaceful person. I would, though, after watching it happen on a monthly occasion start to be worried for my little girl and boy on the way with such nutters on my doorstep. I can't blame people for retaliating. It doesn't make the racist though.

Dont ever ever leave the house,an old women good murdered by a white women in fife,it will be you next

Bambino - between Derek Riordan and Tommy Robinson you seem to have quite the fetish for sticking up for halfwits. Any particular reason?

Can you point out to me in this whole thread, as a whole Mr Monster how you draw the conclusion I'm defending him?