Brechin vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you've been watching Livi this season why the f**k are you judging a player after one match?

He's fucking 33 he's got a 2 and a half year contract he's playing against the worst team in the league and he's shite, how do you want me to judge him

He's fucking 33 he's got a 2 and a half year contract he's playing against the worst team in the league and he's shite, how do you want me to judge him

I'm thinking perhaps give it a few games before condemning him. I'm not overly familiar with him and don't know how much game time he had recently at Livi so it could be that he's not fully match fit.

Or you know what, f**k it, let's just make him the new whipping boy.

Why did we need another McBride? I was not impressed either. Without Watt we didnt play thru midfield. But Mackin looked decent?

A point is no use we need 3 points so can't understand those that are happy with a point.For a manager that was/is a defender our defending is shite.The 2 young lads did well,hopefully improve a shite team under Dodds who should stay in the dug out.

A point is no use we need 3 points so can't understand those that are happy with a point.For a manager that was/is a defender our defending is shite.The 2 young lads did well,hopefully improve a shite team under Dodds who should stay in the dug out.

Probably in the context of having conceded 2 goals immediately before the break to trail 3-1, 0 points looked likely.

Very true, would've been better coming away with nothing.

Can anyone tell me how the two loan players from Motherwell played for Airdrie today?

No idea either mate, it's not right is it? We've 3 right backs already (O'Neill, Bain and Zan Vanten) and no left back so why did we need Ferguson? And we have Prunty so why Mackin.

Can any one tell me or Del Superw*ll how 2 M*th*rw*ll players played for us today?

No idea either mate, it's not right is it? We've 3 right backs already (O'Neill, Bain and Zan Vanten) and no left back so why did we need Ferguson? And we have Prunty so why Mackin.

Can any one tell me or Del Superw*ll how 2 M*th*rw*ll players played for us today?

IMO they're no better than what we already have in those positions

I was half jesting a little there. I thought Ferguson was to put pressure on the dreadful Lithgow (who is now our playmaker with his long throws). He's certainly better than Bain and zan Vanten. Are both being released?

Hugo's inclusion now has us playing more direct and missing out the middle. No one pairs well with Fitzpatrick in there. We were Bollanish square in there again. Do we need a puffy chested captain fantastic who does nothing well?

I really liked Mackin though, he is mobile and strong. Think he'll do well. But why didnt Prunty come on at 3-3?

Why no sign of the left back? O'Neill played well.

I was really disappointed today. Not sure what EWB is thinking. Things looked good then take a turn for the worse again.

Don't understand why O'Neil (our best right - back) is continued to play at left - back when we had one on the bench and why Watt, our best midfielder, has been dropped while Fitzpatrick hasn't.

A really poor result. Good win against the Rovers (although a poor performance) and a decent showing against Dundee United plus the addition of a few players seemed to signal signs of an improvement but we haven't improved at all.

Your constant bleating is a total source of merriment to me . However i agree with you that the manager should stay in the dugout unless we are short in numbers which i think is the case just now. I for one am happy with a point this weekend as we were 3-1 down at one stage, also it takes us a point nearer Farfar. Three points would have better but at 3-1 down earlier in the season we would have probs ended up 5-1 down at the end. Some improvement there ? Do keep the bleatings up as i would hate to think of you alone in your bedsit steaming over the latest City result. Its good to have an outlet to let it out and not bottle it all up..... :thumsup2

Archived