Brechin vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once Bollan settles in at For far they will pull away from us so still think we will finish last.Maybe I am too passionate about the club hence why its all negative at the moment cause we are dire.I have tried to give Dodds the benefit of doubt but he is just too inexperienced for Brechin.TIME for a new manager with a bit of experience now so he can get the team playing his way for next season.

Once Bollan settles in at For far they will pull away from us so still think we will finish last.Maybe I am too passionate about Forfar hence why its all negative at the moment cause we are dire.I have tried to give Dodds the benefit of doubt but he is just too inexperienced for Brechin.TIME for a new manager with a bit of experience now so he can get the team playing his way for next season.

Fixed it for you

Once Bollan settles in at For far they will pull away from us so still think we will finish last.Maybe I am too passionate about the club hence why its all negative at the moment cause we are dire.I have tried to give Dodds the benefit of doubt but he is just too inexperienced for Brechin.TIME for a new manager with a bit of experience now so he can get the team playing his way for next season.

You on drugs ! Forfar pulling away pmsl

I didn't think Faria had an especially bad game at all. He wasn't stellar by any means, but he seemed to add a bit of strength to the midfield, which we've been lacking all season. It'll probably take him a couple of games to settle in and get used to his new teammates. Maybe he'll turn out to be useless, but anyone who thinks they can tell that after one game is talking nonsense.

Likewise Mackin. I don't think he contributed a great deal, but he wasn't hopeless, and we'll see how he gets on. I would have preferred to see Prunty start, or at least brought on for Lister, but who knows - he may have been less than fully fit. At any rate, we need to be able to use more options than sticking rigidly to a front two with a combined age of 67.

Outside of that, Ferguson was excellent, Cadden was good, if not as influential as he has been. O'Neill looked good going forward, but the defence needs sorted. Brechin's first goal was very well taken (Spence'll do a job for them - by far their best player on Saturday), but the other two were soft goals to lose.

I thought Brown had a poor game, and he'll presumably be benched in favour of Cox when Cox's suspension is served.

And we defended brilliantly yeah.

In order to raise this to new depths of despair... we defended worse than Brechin.

Must admit that the choice between Crighton and Slothgow or the Dazaster and Dods is pretty frightening.

Good to see Brechin and their fans scrapping for every point.

Good luck guys, genuinely hope your team stay up, lovely club, ground and fans.

I know he isn't a left back, but Chris O'Neil is a real problem for us there. His positional sense has always been dreadful - on either side - and going by that 2nd goal, and numerous games this season, it's not getting any better. He also gets turned inside out for the 1st goal.

Would never fault him for effort and commitment but I'm afraid he's just not good enough. One of those players that a lot of fans have a real blind spot with because he's quick and strong in the tackle, even though he regularly has terrible games and it gets glossed over. Jamie Bain isn't much better defensively but at least gives us something going forward. If we're looking to get promoted next season neither is really good enough though, which I'm assuming is why EWB has brought in a couple of full-backs.

You might have to wait a bit longer after tonight's result. Ha ha

In order to raise this to new depths of despair... we defended worse than Brechin.

Must admit that the choice between Crighton and Slothgow or the Dazaster and Dods is pretty frightening.

Good to see Brechin and their fans scrapping for every point.

Good luck guys, genuinely hope your team stay up, lovely club, ground and fans.

Let's agree to differ on this one.

And cheers btw

Archived