Eyemouth

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot find the exact date as SFHA is currently down but they moved from the old ground they used in the Scottish Cup (which had a grandstand but was simply called 'the Playing Fields', IIRC) a few decades ago.

CUrA7BMW4AAe5e2.jpg

Their current ground is on the cliffs on the south side of the harbour, past the golf club.

aerial-view-of-the-northumberland-coast-

I went to a match in Eyemouth about 30 years ago. Is their ground in the same place?

30 years ago you would have visited Gunsgreen pitch. Same area as Warner Park. That pitch now has a road running through it to the new harbour area

Surprised they have had so many home games off being right next to the sea, co-incidence there poor and maybe no want pumped every week before final ?

So we are going to call all home games off till April give yourself a tug mate, have a go at the rest of the league as there were no games on at all at the week end funny that!! WALOPPER was mentioned earlier.

I'm a walloper and you're a gobshite, with too much of what the cat licks its arse with ???? Oh and no worry about what leith are doing, just worry about stopping them in 12 days time eh ????

Archived