Xbox one sign in problems

Believe The Hype

I recently moved house and got my new internet installed. Fired up my console and connected online no problem. However when I went to try and sign in to my profile after entering my password it still wont sign me in and asks for my password again. Then it will stall for a bit and come up with a notification saying we can't sign you in just now please try again later. Later has came and went and still can't sign in. I have looked online for solutions but to no real avail. Has this happened before to anyone and if so was there a simple fix ?

I recently moved house and got my new internet installed. Fired up my console and connected online no problem. However when I went to try and sign in to my profile after entering my password it still wont sign me in and asks for my password again. Then it will stall for a bit and come up with a notification saying we can't sign you in just now please try again later. Later has came and went and still can't sign in. I have looked online for solutions but to no real avail. Has this happened before to anyone and if so was there a simple fix ?

Are you able to log in to Xbox.com?

I will have a go at changing my password and signing in again when I get home today, see if that works. I checked the live status before and all seemed fine. I checked my test connection on my console and said my connection was good but they have a problem at their end. I also entered the error code on the xbox website, followed the instructions of basically turning it off and back on again but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else on here ?

I will have a go at changing my password and signing in again when I get home today, see if that works. I checked the live status before and all seemed fine. I checked my test connection on my console and said my connection was good but they have a problem at their end. I also entered the error code on the xbox website, followed the instructions of basically turning it off and back on again but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else on here ?

I haven't heard of this problem but it could be some kind of issue with your router settings at your new house.

I have no idea what this issue could be but they are very temperamental in terms of your network settings.

My experience phoning Xbox live support is pretty positive. Give them a call.

I tried to get on a skuddy website on my phone but it came up sky broadband blocked under adult and that I would need to change my account settings. Before I got my xbox one I changed the settings at my old place because showbox never seemed to work with this firewall on. Do you think this might be playing up with me signing into my account on live ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived