Junior Cup Round 5 draw

archieb

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peasy having to do it the hard way in the cups this season. Since the sectional group stages we've played super premier teams in 6 out of our 7 cup ties. Our only loss has been a narrow 1-0 defeat to Auchinleck in west. We've beaten Pollok, Musselburgh, Hill of Beath and Rob Roy, Newtongrange Star and Vale of Clyde on penalties. So,although it's another very tough draw I'm sure we'll go into it confidently as the players have risen to the occasion in cup ties this season and on top of three clean sheets in a row we seem to have stopped shipping the goals we were earlier in the season. Really looking forward to this game.

Can see them wining the league the Scottish and the champions league this season , some turnaround eh although my prediction is getting beat in the last 32 and relegated

Actually, The Champions League is a senior competition so we are against it.

A tough draw for Pollok however the amount of super league sides still in the cup pretty much ensured it was going to be a hard draw especially if drawn away from home.

That said with the quality of forwards we have I would fancy us to create chances against most teams, just about taking them and having a bit of luck on the day.

Can't complain, if we are going to have an away game it might as well be at Bellsdale where we have lost just once in 40 years or so.

that's some record for an away team I thought our record at newslandsfield was impressive I loss in 13 year but peasy wins it lol.

Mon the papers

Archived