Bonnyrigg Rose v Pollok

Glenrothes or Hemes v Kilbirnie Ladeside

Kilwinning v Linlithgow or Irvine Meadow

Camelon or Dundee NE v Kelty

Carnoustie v Auchinleck

Hurlford v Rossvale

Darvel v Arthurlie

Your way miles behind, well 3 mins.

West seem to be a bit ahead of east with 10 in draw v 4 from east. Three ties though where east could add another three.

Easts luck is in with all bar Kelty getting home draws provided Glenrothes dispose of Hermes.

Can't complain, if we are going to have an away game it might as well be at Bellsdale where we have lost just once in 40 years or so.

We are looking forward to the tie as well to put that stat to bed.

Your way miles behind, well 3 mins.

West seem to be a bit ahead of east with 10 in draw v 4 from east. Three ties though where east could add another three.

Easts luck is in with all bar Kelty getting home draws provided Glenrothes dispose of Hermes.

There are 7 from the east in that draw albeit one of Camelon or Dundee will definitely go and others could follow them

I think we will find it hard against Kelty if we beat Dundee North End. If we are going to do it we will need to do it at Carmuirs. We got thrashed 3-0 at Kelty back in November. No easy games as has been said its a strong last 16. Hopefully Camelon can beat the odds and get through

Bonnyrigg, Lithgy and Kelty I think will make the last 8, dont think Carnoustie has enough to beat Auchinleck,

Last 8

Beith

Bonnyrigg

Kilbirnie

Linlithgow

Kelty

Auchinleck

Hurlford

Arthurlie

Of course there are many other teams looking to make the next round and the above is just my opinion but its about who performs on the day junior cup can throw up anything and everything. Good luck to all involved

Archived