Junior Cup Round 5 draw

archieb

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't exactly a walk in the park for Meadow the last time they faced Darvel if I remember correctly.

Yeah only just beat them 2-1 and they had 9 men. Still a tough home game v Linlithgow Rose who will likely be far better than they showed yesterday.

All teams in the last 16 are there on merit,imo.There'll be no easy games in the next round,as everyone's playing well.Drawn at home will be an advantage though.I agree with murphy1970 with great representation from Ayrshire,& Talbot are favourites to lift the cup,imo.Hope Buffs can keep our good run going though!!

I very much doubt it. That was kind of my point. They make the draw in the private office of a newspaper and nobody gets in. They make it in a "public" building and still nobody gets in. Do they never stop to think about places where they could hold it and make it accessible. It doesn't have to be at a football club.

I very much doubt it. That was kind of my point. They make the draw in the private office of a newspaper and nobody gets in. They make it in a "public" building and still nobody gets in. Do they never stop to think about places where they could hold it and make it accessible. It doesn't have to be at a football club.

Not in the least surprised that no one can tell if the draw is open to the public.

I will not be there but I'm sure reps of Petershill, Pollok, Rossvale only a few miles away would like to witness the draw.

Round 5 Draw:

Beith v Petershill

Bonnyrigg v Pollok

Glenrothes/Hermes v Kilbirnie

Kilwinning v Linlithgow/Irvine Meadow

Camelon/Dundee NE v Kelty

Carnoustie v Auchinleck

Hurlford v Rossvale

Darvel v Arthurlie

Ties to be played February 13th

Archived