Sign in to follow this  
archieb

Junior Cup Round 5 draw

The draw for the 5th Round of the ETHXEnergy Scottish Junior Cup draw will be hosted by Glasgow City Council in the City Chambers on Tuesday 26 January at 2.00pm

Is this the first time ever that the draw details have been announced BEFORE anyone's posted a thread here asking about them?? :lol:

The draw for the 5th Round of the ETHXEnergy Scottish Junior Cup draw will be hosted by Glasgow City Council in the City Chambers on Tuesday 26 January at 2.00pm

Is this the first time ever that the draw details have been announced BEFORE anyone's posted a thread here asking about them?? :lol:

I think I'll go along to this.

Is the draw ever held anywhere but the West of Scotland ?

It's been drawn a few times from the linlithgow rose social club mate. :)

I heard that they provide lots of flare up there to illuminate the draw ;)

It's been drawn a few times from the linlithgow rose social club mate. :)

I heard that they provide lots of flare up there to illuminate the draw ;)

it's all smoke and mirrors why they not had it lately.

I think I'll go along to this.

Is the draw open to all? Doubt it, only when held in a social club are the clubs fans allowed in. Was at one years ago in the Camelon club, and must say it was mobbed and quite good patter.

Thanks meant to be going to England on the 20th so great news it is the week before

Its probably best to get through this round first.

Is the draw open to all? Doubt it, only when held in a social club are the clubs fans allowed in. Was at one years ago in the Camelon club, and must say it was mobbed and quite good patter.

I very much doubt it. That was kind of my point. They make the draw in the private office of a newspaper and nobody gets in. They make it in a "public" building and still nobody gets in. Do they never stop to think about places where they could hold it and make it accessible. It doesn't have to be at a football club.

Just hope the draw is made by enthusiastic people unlike Strachan and McGhee a wee while back

Couldn't agree with you more............No interest from any of those nut-sacks, infact didn't know where half the teams came from !!!!