• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach I don't know. We lost 1-0, could have easily scored a few, but by the same token could have lost a sack load. We are physically bullied again and again by teams like Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen. Every cross ball in we looked like losing a goal, but if Low could have made a decent twenty foot pass who knows, but he couldn't. Aberdeen were clearly better, but I think a lot of that is the basic physical presence they bring to a game, whereas we bring Low, Ross and McGowan. I think Dundee are a couple of players away from being a fantastic side, but none of those players is a striker.

Better team won obviously, first half was an enjoyable affair. Though McGinn had another good game (the dark blue won that is).

We could certainly do with with some of Aberdeen's physical presence.

Expected nothing here so hey ho.

The smarmy Dee cuntos to look a bit silly when Niall McGinn rifles in 7 goals. Pawlett to dive infront of the away end for bants at the end of the game to get their precious Stewart sent off.

Realistically, 1-0. Rooney pen.

Close enough

Pleasing result. We were comfortable without ever looking outstanding, and our lead never looked under sustained threat. I suppose if I had one slight complaint it would relate to taking our chances when they are presented, although I thought Bain was terrific in the first half for Dundee.

I personally thought that McLean was our best player over the ninety minutes, but I can understand the sponsors choosing Shinnie. Outwith his slip, I thought Considine was solid enough at centre-back. Brown also deserves credit for another assured performance.

Who are these physical players we have? McGinn? Hayes? Logan and Shinnie? :lol:

That Fyckar Taylor must be about twenty stone. The point I personally and I think others were making was not that Aberdeen were overly physical, but that the present Dundee team has all the physical presence of a feathery blancmange in zero gravity.

That Fyckar Taylor must be about twenty stone. The point I personally and I think others were making was not that Aberdeen were overly physical, but that the present Dundee team has all the physical presence of a feathery blancmange in zero gravity.

This ^^^

Chris didn't think it was worth a booking so nah mate.

I mind John Sutton was warming up as a sub for us at Celtic Park and Chris was playing for them. We were singing "Your brother is a w****r" which amused John greatly. I actually think he agreed with us.

Archived