Montrose v Clyde

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to Ferguson's comments on the game, I'm not entirely sure he was at the game!

Well done Mo created more than us but I think maybe a draw was fair.

And to those wee 'supporters' stop causing trouble really! I know Montrose weren't entirely innocent but bottle throwing, starting 'fights' its just childish, damaging to the club and has no place in football! Support the team and watch the game. Not turn up chant and fight.

Montrose, by all accounts, are an utter gang; had it not been for the ridiculous actions of Bolo, I'm certain we'd have won that. Beyond that, though, it was a very even game. If Linton put his penalty away I'd have been confident that we'd get some sort of a result, but as it was some slack defending let them score the winner. Definitely points dropped; as I said, Montrose were poor. Perhaps Templeman will give them a bit more impetus and nous going forward, but they were dreadful. For us, the result (even with 10 men) makes me doubt our title credentials, although a good run and wins from the games in hand could see us in the mix. Results, largely, went our way today which helps.

I think you mean for Elgin City :thumsup2

The guy you're tussling with is only 19 and from a safe and cosy suburb of Glasgow and yet feels competent to talk about a team 130 miles away and the last 20 years of their history. Like the conceited brat he is he'll never observe anyone else's viewpoint.

Tragically another decent match threat hijacked by the same little band of cyber warriors. Your combatant is one of a small group who haven't had enough of life yet to understand that having intelligence doesn't mean you are clever. The thing I find most hysterical about this puppet show is that most of the revisionists who go on about Clyde being big and great are late teens or early twenties. Clyde got bumped from Shawfield 30 years ago and the last extended period of them being anything approaching 'big' was the late sixties into the early seventies. If you take a very gracious baseline of 10 years old to remember football games pretty much anyone under 55 has never seen a good Clyde team.

Good luck to The Mo. I confidently predict Clyde will collapse over the next six weeks and seventh will be their final position, if that. You might well have the last laugh. As for Angus, anyone of the four clubs there would be an aspirational dream for a shambles of a club like Clyde FC.

^^^^^^^^

another closet old firm fan meltdown

The guy you're tussling with is only 19 and from a safe and cosy suburb of Glasgow and yet feels competent to talk about a team 130 miles away and the last 20 years of their history. Like the conceited brat he is he'll never observe anyone else's viewpoint.

Tragically another decent match threat hijacked by the same little band of cyber warriors. Your combatant is one of a small group who haven't had enough of life yet to understand that having intelligence doesn't mean you are clever. The thing I find most hysterical about this puppet show is that most of the revisionists who go on about Clyde being big and great are late teens or early twenties. Clyde got bumped from Shawfield 30 years ago and the last extended period of them being anything approaching 'big' was the late sixties into the early seventies. If you take a very gracious baseline of 10 years old to remember football games pretty much anyone under 55 has never seen a good Clyde team.

Good luck to The Mo. I confidently predict Clyde will collapse over the next six weeks and seventh will be their final position, if that. You might well have the last laugh. As for Angus, anyone of the four clubs there would be an aspirational dream for a shambles of a club like Clyde FC.

Conceited brat :lol::lol:

Definite penalty and red card. Bolo's an idiot.

Bolo has always had that stupidity in him, which has cost him a decent career in the game (not that he'll be bothered with his job).

Ok, maybe not now but certainly when he played for Alloa and Jim McInally's East Stirlingshire, Bolo was good enough to get a Full Time move but blew it was just being an "idiot" at times.

And as for the rest of the seethe based drivel

:lol::lol::lol:

Genius stuff from some of the most hated supporters / team in Div 3. In 6 short years, some of your (more moronic) faithful have created a legend / legacy

Enjoyable 3 points

Enjoying a nice few beers and dram on the patio to celebrate tonight. Keep it coming lads......⬆⬆⬆⬆

Clyde.....bwahahahahahahaha

He's really got to you, hasn't he. Imagine getting roasted by a 19 year old from a cosy suburb. He'll be sitting with his lobster thermidor and jug of Pimms, wiping his tears of laughter with mummy and daddy's inheritance money.

Archived