Dundee Utd vs Killie

Rankin was robbed, MOTM for me by a mile (though Murray was very good too). Would be more than happy with him playing there ahead of Dixon next week. Looked a different team with Paton in the middle too, who was also excellent.

BUHLEEEVE.

agree

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening to this on Open All Mics and one of the DU defenders kicked the ball out of the stadium.. The BBC commentator said, "Stephen Thompson won't mind losing a ball tonight". Isn't that taking commitment too far or will it be a hell of a celebration?

Agree with you regarding Rankin staying in that position. However if Demel is out I'd bring Dixon in ahead of giving Souttar a game.

Hoping Demel's injury was just a knock, think he took a kick before he went off?

Was anyone else still shitting it even when we were four up? This season has destroyed me mentally.

A good goal against Celtic and a MotM performance in his last two games. Deeboy and KT ruffled.

He'll be playing junior football within 2 years. He'll talk about the two moments you've highlighted for the rest of his life. No one will care.

I was listening to this on Open All Mics and one of the DU defenders kicked the ball out of the stadium.. The BBC commentator said, "Stephen Thompson won't mind losing a ball tonight". Isn't that taking commitment too far or will it be a hell of a celebration?

Your patter is absolutely shite. Stop posting please.

Genuinely, I'm not. I have said here and to him he isn't good enough. If he makes it, I'll be (slightly) happy. I don't think he is anywhere near good enough.

Are you pals or do you just know of him through someone else?

Archived