Mafia III

Not sure if there is a forum for this yet or not...

Looking forward to this, loved the second game but was disappointed in the lack of replay value, the wikipedia page mentions there is an open world design so hopefully that means there will be a longer playing experience that can be enjoyed even after completing the campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQI6Cq74HYo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye it's the kind of game I love and have played in the past, no sure about the 4 character thing and will need to look into it more but it's right up my street. Loved the first game, will most likely get seeing as I only have CoD and FIFA and I'm not interested in any other game but Fallout.

Aye it's the kind of game I love and have played in the past, no sure about the 4 character thing and will need to look into it more but it's right up my street. Loved the first game, will most likely get seeing as I only have CoD and FIFA and I'm not interested in any other game but Fallout.

Not sure on the whole 4 character thing either. Biggest part of Mafia II for me was the story and really getting interested with Vito, but it works for GTA so don't see any reason why it shouldn't work for this.

I'm the same all I play atm is fallout so hopefully this gets me out of it a bit :lol:

Also helps that I'm really into all the mafia shit right now after a recent Godfather binge.

Aye I love it all too, watched all 3 Godfathers a ridiculous number of times after I got the trilogy as a gift when I was 15 or so. Also a tonne of more boring real life documentaries in the years since. Get Donnie Brasco, The Untouchables and Goodfellas watched if you haven't, 3 of the best most popular ones going IMO.

Aye I love it all too, watched all 3 Godfathers a ridiculous number of times after I got the trilogy as a gift when I was 15 or so. Also a tonne of more boring real life documentaries in the years since. Get Donnie Brasco, The Untouchables and Goodfellas watched if you haven't, 3 of the best most popular ones going IMO.

Got the box set for Christmas so thats my reasoning :lol: Watched goodfellas recently but Ill check out the other two shortly.

Anyway TV and Film Forum for this pish :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 months later...

it now has a release date on steam of 7th October. It will cost £34.99 for the game with the Digital Deluxe(game + season pass) edition costing £52.99.

outside X-box have a game play vid up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was really looking forward to buying this, but the fact that there aren't gonna be any review copies is putting me off.

Outsidexbox have had some gameplay videos up on YouTube

Archived