Livingston vs Falkirk

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Fair play to Livingston they battled and got the breaks and their keeper made a brilliant save from Alston.

Frustrating especially with the sitter O'Hara missed.

Hello, welcome and indeed f'ck off Deano bye1.gif

AV been reading these forums for weeks saying nout, and your one of the biggest negative tits on this ned !

Give me a positive from today ? There was no intention to play football today ! ... I'm All for for getting behind the team , but that was woeful ! Even Peter Houston was going off his tits ! ... Al be there on Tuesday , you going to be there ! ... p***k ! COYB !

Think both Falkirk and Hibs will get a few of these type results before the end of season and probably Sevco too. The fight is on to avoid the relegation playoffs as well as promotion. Think Hibs will have less of these than us though

I imagine the top of the table is now as it'll finish - you just know we'll make an arse of the first play-off tie though.

Probably fortunate to get a point but a very welcome one that we won't complain about, We've found it tough against Falkirk this season as have every other team in fairness so to get a point which we didn't expect could be massive.

As I said the first half was pretty poor and we where fortunate not to concede a penalty, and the goal we lost kind of summed up our season, individual mistakes have cost us all year, we failed to press Falkirk at all making it all too easy for them most of the game.

2nd half was a bit better, we tried to press a bit more and when we did, we looked much better, created a couple of chances and getting our goal.

We held on with a bit of luck from some poor finishing, miss of the season contender from O'hara.

Ref had an absolute stinker, both teams will have complaints with the ref, he was never really in control, as I said Falkirk should've had a stonewaller in the first half, and I can remember of atleast twice he stopped the game failing to play advantage when we where on the attack, the decision at the end to award Falkirk a freekick when we had a 2 on 1 was totally baffling aswell.

Massive game for us next week, must win game away to Dumbarton.

"Telling it like it is" by berating Livingston, the referee and mentioning OneF :huh:

In his 3 posts he's made BPM look like Professor Brian Cox.

Don't think TGIG was being serious, Ned.

Archived