Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 24/01/2016

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your mum and dad have been killed in a car crash.

You're lying: SteveThePirate is my dad, and he just walked into King Dom's Moustache's living room.

Get Dee Man fucking telt, pops.

Vinegar Dodgers seem a tad upset at not beating Martin Annan's makeshift select.

I don't share my fellow Accies fans optimism.Playing against 10 men at home and we should have taken the initiative.Only one of two physical teams looked like scoring and it wasn't us

That was a chance for Accies to put a gap on those below us and claw back a few sides.We blew it.Says it all we have 3 strikers:Morris,D'Acol and Nade and we won't get 10 goals off the 3 of them.

A lot of regular Accies fans missing.Won't help matters that fanny Les Gray telling folk who watched us for 30+ years and when homeless that they are not "real supporters".

Have you confused yourself?

You're crying about fans of other teams taking an interest in other games in the same league.

No I'm not. I said I find it strange that you hang about Hearts threads to have a go when your team is quite clearly struggling at the moment. HTH.

But you bash on with this kiddy on hatred you have of Hearts.

It's amazing how many folk seem to care about the results of other teams rather than their own.
No I'm not. I said I find it strange that you hang about Hearts threads to have a go when your team is quite clearly struggling at the moment. HTH. But you bash on with this kiddy on hatred you have of Hearts.
I've already had to break the news to someone that their parents are dead and now I have to let someone know that they are a bullshitter. This has been a difficult thread for me.

Archived