Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the recent game at Ibrox and walked back to the car chatting to a couple of Morton fans. It was mostly about both of us believing Manchester City had beat our coupons. Fortunately they scored a late winner. The thing is they never mentioned anything. Now i am not saying it didn't happen as I am well aware there are problems in that area of the ground but golf balls and Buckie bottles? I find that difficult to believe. We live in a day and age where every little thing is videoed / photographed and put on social media.

Rangers board should have made a statement about these serious allegations and if these claims are false those responsible should be brought to task. If in fact the claims are true then those responsible should be punished severely. If in fact a bottle was thrown from the upper tier it could have killed somebody. At themomentRangers supporters feel we are fair game. The clubs silence is heloping nobody

Heading down to Greenock for this one. No Buckie but maybe a few pints in The Pullman on the way down.

I was at the recent game at Ibrox and walked back to the car chatting to a couple of Morton fans. It was mostly about both of us believing Manchester City had beat our coupons. Fortunately they scored a late winner. The thing is they never mentioned anything. Now i am not saying it didn't happen as I am well aware there are problems in that area of the ground but golf balls and Buckie bottles? I find that difficult to believe. We live in a day and age where every little thing is videoed / photographed and put on social media.

Rangers board should have made a statement about these serious allegations and if these claims are false those responsible should be brought to task. If in fact the claims are true then those responsible should be punished severely. If in fact a bottle was thrown from the upper tier it could have killed somebody. At themomentRangers supporters feel we are fair game. The clubs silence is heloping nobody

Heading down to Greenock for this one. No Buckie but maybe a few pints in The Pullman on the way down.

Please, refrain from posting again, thanks.

I don't recall ever seeing Morton beating St mirren , probably something to do with me not even being in primary school at the time

I have seen us beat our rivals, many times.

As "The" have only once played the team that were rivals to the old, dead club (and lost), you haven't.

Rangers still died and their fans still did nothing. No matter how many threads a tear-stained, meths-swilling jakey tries to close in a tantrum over that fact.

Gutted for you.

post-41703-19432.png

Look how St Mirren fans helped out Morton in your hour of need and I don't doubt you's would have done the same in return. Same with Thistle. The diddy teams stick together, and we certainly stuck together in 2012 to have a legendary point and laugh session.

I didn't see anyone run to help Rangers out, although Celtic have certainly missed their other half.

How many cup finals you won with 9 men ? How many cup finals you lost against 9 men?

We lost one against this mob who sadly passed away a couple of years later. They are gone but certainly not forgotten.

One of many cup finals in our history, easily the worst though :(.

Archived