Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to excuse the excitable diddies. Playing us is the biggest thing to happen to Morton since Hal Stewart sold us Kai Johansen in 196X.

Yeah. So excited that like last time it'll be one of our lowest home supports of the season.

One supporter at the game for every 'Ton' post on these match threads would give you your biggest crowd of the decade.

You must be the easiest supporters on the planet to bait, no wonder people keep coming back here to see the famous Glasgow Rangers.

I've given it several times, over three threads. If you're that interested have a look through x

just skipped through more Rangers hating pish, did I miss something that you had to comment on the game!? I'm sorry I apologise

You know we'll boost your home numbers, be grateful ffs!

Most of us would as soon not let any of you in. Not sure what any supporter has to be grateful about.

You're one of the sorry worst mate, how desperate must it be to pay SO much attention to the misfortunes of another club rather than the progress of your own!? It doesn't make sense. As a club, if that's your real interest yes we were liquidated, after years of financial mismanagement.

I don't think any of the few Rangers supporters that post on here will argue with that. As a team and a support we're still here though. You will never get away from that fact either!! See ya Monday night!! Follow Follow WATP

Just to add, you get posters like WRK always busy on the Rangers threads yet doesn't watch his own team at all !!? WTF is that all about!?

Your team died champ. Didn't bother reading the rest of that tear-stained meltdown when it was clear that such a basic fact had sailed over your head.

Unlucky.

The pleasing thing about posts like that top quality banter above is that when Morton get utterly scudded, VT will slink off, tail between legs and we won't have to hear his inane pish for a few days.

Probably will get defeated.

At least we'll go home without the embarrassment of fabricating stories on the internet about throwing jobbies at folk.

Archived