Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Rangers die is when their fans do nothing and let it happen.

The fans are the club. Without the fans the club does not, cannot exist.

Rangers fans still exist, therfore Rangers exists. Spout your Rangers are dead pish long and hard, fact is that we are still here, you are still obsessing about us, and we are still getting under your skin.

If the fans are the club, where were the fans when they let Rangers die?

Obsessing :lol: the buzz word of the decade for sevco when there's no comeback. You're just perma-ragers that can't handle losing an argument never mind a football game. Hurry up and die again.

You actually believe the nonsense you post. Are you seriously trying to claim that I and every other Rangers supporter in the World are not actually Here?

The only way Rangers die is when the last Rangers supporter dies. We are going to be around for a long time to come getting right on your nerves.

A pleasing thought.

No, Rangers died in 2012 when it stopped paying its bills and got trounced by HMRC, its principal creditor. Then it was wound up and its assets dispersed. To the constant hilarity of every other fan in Scottish football.

Gutted for you.

greggy.png

If the fans are the club, where were the fans when they let Rangers die?

Obsessing :lol: the buzz word of the decade for sevco when there's no comeback. You're just perma-ragers that can't handle losing an argument never mind a football game. Hurry up and die again.

Rangers Football Club is still here,and will remain until football is no more. Whilst I do not mean to spoil your mastubatory fantasies, the fact is that we are still here and we are still the bane of your life

No, Rangers died in 2012 when it stopped paying its bills and got trounced by HMRC, its principal creditor. Then it was wound up and its assets dispersed. To the constant hilarity of every other fan in Scottish football.

Gutted for you.

greggy.png

I take it you are talking about the period when Rangers FC was subjected to a currently alleged criminal fraud, the alleged perpetrators of which, innocent until proven guilty, are on trial in a court of law as we Speak?

No you're not 'still here'. You died and slithered back as a Tribute Act. And as this thread's lengthy testimony of 'we're not bothered/Bears Fight Back/'vitriol'' bipolarism demonstrates, the only group of people absolutely furious about that basic fact is The Rangers' gormless fanbase.

Gutted for you.

attachicon.gif1453576556968.jpg

f**k me, you're still using that same old repetitive patter.

You're dire ya geeky twat.

No you're not 'still here'. You died and slithered back as a Tribute Act. And as this thread's lengthy testimony of 'we're not bothered/Bears Fight Back/'vitriol'' bipolarism demonstrates, the only group of people absolutely furious about that basic fact is The Rangers' gormless fanbase.

Gutted for you.

Gutted for you.

f**k me, you're still using that same old repetitive patter. You're dire ya geeky twat.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

I take it you are talking about the period when Rangers FC was subjected to a currently alleged criminal fraud, the alleged perpetrators of which, innocent until proven guilty, are on trial in a court of law as we Speak?

No, we're talking about the period in which Rangers died. Fairly straightforward stuff champ.

Archived