Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 60% possession.

22 shots on goals.e

11 corners to Mortons 3.

As far as why Sportscene showed little in their highlights. I suggest you ask the BBC.

BBC Stats and easily found through Google.

22,shots in the general direction of goal actually. Only 6 got anywhere near goal and goals apart our goalie was hardly over worked. You should know by now that if your team is denied space and hit on the break through the middle your merry band of itinerant mercenaries are vulnerable. Possession stats are meaningless.

22,shots in the general direction of goal actually. Only 6 got anywhere near goal and goals apart our goalie was hardly over worked. You should know by now that if your team is denied space and hit on the break through the middle your merry band of itinerant mercenaries are vulnerable. Possession stats are meaningless.

I agree with most of that. I was using the stats provided by the BBC as a poster had denied Rangers had 20 shots on goal. He was correct it was actually 22.

I have watched Rangers all season and know better than most how vulnerable we are to the counter attack. While some are looking forward to challenging Celtic I am worried,without a Plan B, that this Rangers team will be found out ,like they were against St Johnstone, next season against better quality.

Just another match thread that has depressingly descended in to a free for all 'we f*ckin hate Rangers, your dead club and your fans'. Surely there are enough other Rangers hating threads on here to vent your spleen without having to highjack every match thread with your bile and sputum? Particularly those fans of clubs who have nothing to do with Monday's game.

It's getting worse every week. Pages and pages of this repetitive and predictable pish.

Fwiw, expect us to keep this mini run going, hopefully stay solid at the back and create enough chances to win by a couple of goals. Would be good to see Forrester get a proper run out too.

Just another match thread that has depressingly descended in to a free for all 'we f*ckin hate Rangers, your dead club and your fans'. Surely there are enough other Rangers hating threads on here to vent your spleen without having to highjack every match thread with your bile and sputum? Particularly those fans of clubs who have nothing to do with Monday's game.

It's getting worse every week. Pages and pages of this repetitive and predictable pish.

Fwiw, expect us to keep this mini run going, hopefully stay solid at the back and create enough chances to win by a couple of goals. Would be good to see Forrester get a proper run out too.

Still, at least you're taking it well.

You have to wonder when it'll sink in to these chumps that every single thread, every 90 minutes, every discussion in the pub about football between 2012 and the death of the Tribute Act will be framed around a single event. Rangers died and their fans did nothing. You'll never get away from that fact.

Unlucky.

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.giftumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.giftumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.giftumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Maybe next time your club will stay dead and save you the bother of reading it, then.

You have to wonder when it'll sink in to these chumps that every single thread, every 90 minutes, every discussion in the pub about football between 2012 and the death of the Tribute Act will be framed around a single event. Rangers died and their fans did nothing][l/quote]

'Every discussion in the pub'. Really? Nobody has ever tried to rub it in about tribute acts. Club died, blah blah blah. Not once.

I am calling bullshit and would suggest it is easy to sit in front of a computer spouting utter nonsense with like minded misinformed half wits. Not so easy to sit in a pub where your views would be challenged.

You have to wonder when it'll sink in to these chumps that every single thread, every 90 minutes, every discussion in the pub about football between 2012 and the death of the Tribute Act will be framed around a single event. Rangers died and their fans did nothing][l/quote]

'Every discussion in the pub'. Really? Nobody has ever tried to rub it in about tribute acts. Club died, blah blah blah. Not once.

I am calling bullshit and would suggest it is easy to sit in front of a computer spouting utter nonsense with like minded misinformed half wits. Not so easy to sit in a pub where your views would be challenged.

I think you'll find that in every pub outside your 'staunch' Louden Tavern monstrosities, everyone has been pointing and laughing at you, your club and your entire do-nothing fanbase for three and a half years. Incessantly.

Sorry to break that news to you.

Nah not sorry at all really.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Archived