Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We absolutely hammered your mob at Ibrox and had 20 odd shots on goal. I am sure we won't be so wasteful this time. If you want to get anything from the game you will have to play a helluva lot better than you did that day

F*cking hell :lol:

If we play the way we did at Ibrox I'd be confident about getting a result here. Hopefully the players are up for it and don't shite it like the last game at Cappielow.

Also hope it's absolutely pishing down over the Wee DUBLIN End.

If we play like we did at Ibrox you will get a result no matter how you play. If we play like we have been playing then I doubt you will.

And I hope not! I've got all my flares ready

We absolutely hammered your mob at Ibrox and had 20 odd shots on goal. I am sure we won't be so wasteful this time. If you want to get anything from the game you will have to play a helluva lot better than you did that day

20 odd shots on goal - good one.

Why then did Sportscene include a couple of ballooned efforts into the Broomloan Stand amid their brief highlights and ignore these other, numerous shot on goal you claim to have seen?

My recollection is watching your midfield pass the ball among each other 30 yards from goal, waking up only after Stefán had robbed one of your shittier defenders and put the Famous ahead.

20 odd shots on goal - good one.

Why then did Sportscene include a couple of ballooned efforts into the Broomloan Stand amid their brief highlights and ignore these other, numerous shot on goal you claim to have seen?

My recollection is watching your midfield pass the ball among each other 30 yards from goal, waking up only after Stefán had robbed one of your shittier defenders and put the Famous ahead.

Only 60% possession.

22 shots on goals.

11 corners to Mortons 3.

As far as why Sportscene showed little in their highlights. I suggest you ask the BBC.

BBC Stats and easily found through Google.

Archived