Morton vs Rangers

Another thing that bothers you. :lol:

Doesn't bother me at all. What i'm saying seems to bother you though.

You seem to enjoy telling me that i'm bothered about things. You keep it up, I'm sure it's livening up your day.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically, the financial meltdown of Rangers was more pleasing to you than beating other teams on the pitch?

That's very sad. Yet very comical. Also very satisfying.

You seem to be consumed with hatred.

Nope - consumed only with laughter at the death of your horrible club. Gutted for you.

post-11540-14534822589353_thumb.jpg

To be fair even Clyde have beaten the bigots more often than the Tribute Act.

Even Clyde.

Clyde FFS; just let that sink in.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

I think you'll find that 'Rangers dying' was and remains "the best type of win", to ever happen in the history of Scottish football.

Gutted for you.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Nope - consumed only with laughter at the death of your horrible club. Gutted for you.

attachicon.gif1453482449283.jpg

Posting a pic of some baldy guy seems to be all that vikington can manage.

Hilarity? Or years of your team being so insignificant that the highlight of your life as a football fan was watching a successful one struggle?

No. Keep up. The hilarity was watching "a successful" team have to beg the "insignificant" teams for the right to play in their league and watching the "successful" team, at that moment, and forever, become the bitch of every "insignificant" team in the SFL.

Just remember that. The only reason your "successful" team are here is nothing to do with your fans or your so-called history but because our club chairmen allowed you into our league.

So yeah. Watching The Rangers grovel their way back into existence was hilarious. Their fans continued failure to admit this is still hilarious.

Beating Forfar 9-1 was a good day as well but this is the gift that keeps on giving.

No. Keep up. The hilarity was watching "a successful" team have to bed the "insignificant" teams for the right to play in their league and watching the "successful" team, at that moment, and forever, become the bitch of every "insignificant" team in the SFL.

Just remember that. The only reason your "successful" team are here is nothing to do with your fans or your so-called history but because our clubs chairmen allowed you into our league.

So yeah. Watching The Rangers grovel their way back into existence was hilarious. Their fans continued failure to admit this is still hilarious.

Beating Forfar 9-1 was a good day as well but this is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah i'd read that but I really cant be arsed. There'll be a "rangers r deed lol" in every paragraph.

Thanks for the reply though.

So you say but I find that hard to believe with your contribution to this thread this afternoon.

If this alias of yours survives the day I will be amazed since you appear to be a very angry bitter Orc with such an inferiority complex you have to pick on supporters of clubs much smaller (yet more successful) than yours.

That post there of yours above already has hints of you turning into a gibbering mess under little provocation within no time.

tumblr_lnskm8eQED1qfjej5o1_400.gif

Pick on members of little clubs? Is this like a "pick on someone your own size" type of deal? That's quite funny.

I'll make sure I dont say any mean things that might upset/annoy you from now on, because that's not allowed between football fans.

I'm not angry at all by the way, just curious as to why so many fans from other clubs enjoy spending time taking digs at Rangers. I have that one sussed now. Seems like it might be what i'm saying that bothers you.

People still paying attention to this c**t?

Randy you were the 6th person to post on this thread. If you have a look, you completely changed the subject from football to the "rangers are died".

It's you people shouldn't be paying attention to. You seem to enjoy name calling, I hear it helps after you come back from a cry.

If we play the way we did at Ibrox I'd be confident about getting a result here. Hopefully the players are up for it and don't shite it like the last game at Cappielow.

Also hope it's absolutely pishing down over the Wee DUBLIN End.

If we play the way we did at Ibrox I'd be confident about getting a result here. Hopefully the players are up for it and don't shite it like the last game at Cappielow.

Also hope it's absolutely pishing down over the Wee DUBLIN End.

We absolutely hammered your mob at Ibrox and had 20 odd shots on goal. I am sure we won't be so wasteful this time. If you want to get anything from the game you will have to play a helluva lot better than you did that day

We absolutely hammered your mob at Ibrox and had 20 odd shots on goal. I am sure we won't be so wasteful this time. If you want to get anything from the game you will have to play a helluva lot better than you did that day

State of this.

Archived