Morton vs Rangers

I don't think it was thrown from upper tier. It went over me about half way up our section. From the same tier as us and presumably not far away unless the thrower was an olympian. It definitely happened and Bears Fight Back :lol::lol: should be more worried about the scumbag responsible instead of lashing out at everyone else.

I just find it hard to believe the stewards never saw this or that nobody in the crowd stopped the c**t. Still i've been wrong before so I'll just stop commenting on it until it hopefully gets resolved.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to watch "the ton" go silent on their own patch again

And that's it! "Rangers" should win and probably will win ... that's one of the reasons why so many mono-brows follow-follow them.

It's also the only way they know how to end something like this, a win for "Rangers" makes them, themselves, better than all the rest of us.

They're lifes losers.

Hatred? behave yourself, I doubt you will find any Rangers fans that think Morton an relevant enough to hate. Morton, pretty much like St.Mirren and Partick have always been a complete irrelevance, always have been and always will be, deep down all their fans know this which causes them to spend their lives angrily dossing about with massive chips on their shoulders.

^^^ gloryhunter from nowhere near Glasgow, unable to grasp why everyone doesn't gloryhunt

I don't think it was thrown from upper tier. It went over me about half way up our section. From the same tier as us and presumably not far away unless the thrower was an olympian. It definitely happened and Bears Fight Back :lol::lol: should be more worried about the scumbag responsible instead of lashing out at everyone else.

Rangers must know where the alleged "victim" was sat and what time the incident allegedly occured. If Rangers have CCTV then should quickly be able to say if this happened or not. I presume BearsFightBack (:lol:) will be writing to Rangers to ask why they haven't issued a statement to say it definitely did not happen?

I just find it hard to believe the stewards never saw this or that nobody in the crowd stopped the c**t. Still i've been wrong before so I'll just stop commenting on it until it hopefully gets resolved.

The stewards never saw it because it never happened, there was even one clown on the radio the other night claiming it was a brick [maybe it was a brick inside a buckie bottle] anyhoo anyone who goes to Ibrox can see how many stewards, police and cctv cameras there are in that section of the ground yet nothing not one person has any evidence of said incident.....................tell a lie often enough.

The stewards never saw it because it never happened, there was even one clown on the radio the other night claiming it was a brick [maybe it was a brick inside a buckie bottle] anyhoo anyone who goes to Ibrox can see how many stewards, police and cctv cameras there are in that section of the ground yet nothing not one person has any evidence of said incident.....................tell a lie often enough.

Liar

Jesus Christ. 2 good friends of mine texted me during the game to say the atmosphere was poisonous and a bottle has just smashed in their row. This was before it started appearing all over social media. I can fully accept the vast majority of Rangers fans wouldnt tolerate this if they saw it but it 100% did happen. Accept it and move on. I'm pretty sure someone on the Morton site took a picture and passed it to both clubs and the police.

I know for a fact that there is a problem with objects being thrown back and forth in that area. That is why Rangers moved the Blue Order further away from the opposition fans for a while. The only problem I have with this particular Buckie bottle incident is we now have two posters saying they saw the bottle throw. One saw it come from the top tier and one saw it thrown from the bottom tier. The glass Buckie bottle landed on concrete yet was handed into the police. No pictures or videos taken of the Buckie bottle or all the golf balls that were thrown.

I ll say it again. Rangers silence over this issue is disgraceful. If they believe it didn't happen they should be condemning those who claimed it did BUT if they know it did happen and have it on CCTV they should be releasing the footage so the culprit/s can be identified and dealt with accordingly

Jesus Christ. 2 good friends of mine texted me during the game to say the atmosphere was poisonous and a bottle has just smashed in their row.

Smashed in their row??? We were told yesterday by somebody who claims to have witnessed the whole incident the bottle was handed to the police?

You realise that, for the most part, it's only really OF supporters who care how "relevant" their club is. It's incredibly important to the dregs for their lives to have SOME importance after all.

the old firm died with rangers.No such thing now,no rangers,no old firm.

pleasing. :)

Smashed in their row??? We were told yesterday by somebody who claims to have witnessed the whole incident the bottle was handed to the police?

I don't see your point here. You can try and pick apart arguments all your like. The bottom line is a bottle was thrown into Morton fans and it seems that your fans point blank refuse to accept it.

Aye maybe all us Morton fans conspired to make up an incident as an anti-The Rangers conspiracy. Fucking lunatics at sevco. The deflection and whataboutery is great though.

Bears fight back :lol:

I know for a fact that there is a problem with objects being thrown back and forth in that area. That is why Rangers moved the Blue Order further away from the opposition fans for a while. The only problem I have with this particular Buckie bottle incident is we now have two posters saying they saw the bottle throw. One saw it come from the top tier and one saw it thrown from the bottom tier. The glass Buckie bottle landed on concrete yet was handed into the police. No pictures or videos taken of the Buckie bottle or all the golf balls that were thrown.

I ll say it again. Rangers silence over this issue is disgraceful. If they believe it didn't happen they should be condemning those who claimed it did BUT if they know it did happen and have it on CCTV they should be releasing the footage so the culprit/s can be identified and dealt with accordingly

No one has said they actually saw the person throwing it, they're making educated guesses on where it came from based on the trajectory of the bottle.

There were no videos taken because people were kind of busy celebrating taking the lead at the time. The matter has been passed to the police and I'd assume this is why CCTV isn't being made public either if it's in the police's hands at the moment.

Aye maybe all us Morton fans conspired to make up an incident as an anti-The Rangers conspiracy. Fucking lunatics at sevco. The deflection and whataboutery is great though.

Bears fight back :lol:

I followed the link provided on the previous page and there was a number of Morton supporters delighted about this whole saga. They never saw the incident and going by what they said they are also not interested in the facts they just want to use it as another stick to beat Rangers and their supporters with. Their words not mine.

On the Morton fans forum they are claiming more than one bottle was thrown . This contradicts everything I have read so far. They are claiming BOTTLES were thrown at the Hibs fans at Ibrox. First I have heard this. There are many many people just making things up to fit their own agenda. Just for the record I am not claiming you are or the other poster(Goon I think) are it is just it is difficult, given all the differing accounts , to know what to believe is the truth.

I am just a football fan who likes going to the games like tens of thousands of others all over the country.. We all know there are idiots among our own clubs support and my club of choice has more than its fair share. One of the reasons I can't bring myself to post on Follow Follow any longer. I don't know what happened that day but I do believe objects were thrown and hope those involved are caught and jailed and banned from attending football games for life.

Archived