16th Jan - GAMES OFF

rtg1971

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be surprised if any games are on and that's including Rossvale 3G... Its a very overused 3G pitch which is worn down

That's a very nice way of putting it lol. Personally I would say it's a heap of shite . Feel sorry for Rossvale & Peasy having to play on it every other week

That's a very nice way of putting it lol. Personally I would say it's a heap of shite . Feel sorry for Rossvale & Peasy having to play on it every other week

A good 3G pitch will struggle today never mind theirs, senior games are getting called off already so fair to say a complete wipeout in the juniors is fully expected. Will be interesting to see if the Auchinleck covers will be effective

Adrossan v Cumbernauld any chance?

I'd be surprised but delighted if Winton Park is playable. -3 according to the phone but crucially it's not sunny here. If the sun was out it could thaw the pitch but the bottom goal often struggles as shadow of the old shed well covers this esp in Dec and Jan...think the boy who checks it works shifts but we should know very soon

Think it's a shame if the games off, you have to give credit to Talbot for all their effort.

Easy to say it's a waste of money after the event but all you can do is your best.

I am not criticising them by any means, I thought it was a great idea and surprised it has frozen right through however with the game being called off I am just querying whether it is a waste of money or whether other clubs should invest and going by the outcome I tend to suggest it was a waste of money

Archived