Ballon D'Or 2015:Messi back on top of world

football10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

RandomGuy in speaking shite shocker.

I said six years, not six months, you stupid c**t.

I said six years, not six months, you stupid c**t.

Uhu, whether it be six years or whenever, Neymar STILL won't be talked about, or even regarded in the same league as Ronaldo or Messi.

8 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Uhu, whether it be six years or whenever, Neymar STILL won't be talked about, or even regarded in the same league as Ronaldo or Messi.

Thats great Weeper, thanks for letting me know.

• 5 months later...

Messi: doesn't pay his taxes, sulks on the sidelines when things don't go his way. Ronaldo: pays his taxes and then some, goes off injured and coached his lesser teammates to an international trophy

#thedifference

ETA: after tsac's banning someone needs to step into the Ronaldo fanboy role on the Misc Other forum.

Naive to think nobody will ever be as good again and simply not true to say they are miles better than everyone else.  Maradona at his best was better than both for example,  just cause you're 25 and didn't see him doesn't change that.   Real Ronaldo also as good at his best, Gerd muller scored as many goals,  as did Pele.   You lot saying they're miles better than anyone ever and it'shhard to see anyone being as good again simply don't know what you're talking about. 

ROnaldo is currently being investigated for tax evasion btw. 

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Since this post Ronaldo has won three Champions leagues, two Balon Dor’s and a European Championship. Never change Random Guy, never change. 

Aye, just the four years until we find out if I was right or not. 

Just now, ali_91 said:

Cannot wait tbh. 

I think that says a lot about you, tbh.

FWIW, I'm not convinced I'll be right now, Neymars move to PSG has completely killed any real chance he has of the Balon D'Or, I know he wanted to get away from Messi-centric Barca, but I can't see him reaching the same heights in Paris.

Archived