Alloa v Morton - 16/01/16

Both sides will target this as a game that needs to be won: Alloa for obvious reasons; we need to bounce back from two rancid results at home, and to stay well clear of the relegation battle. A draw is pretty much useless. So you'd expect two attacking approaches to the match, though the goalscoring record of both sides so far suggests a lack of quality.

I think that this will be the match when Dece begins to lift our performance though: 2-0 Morton.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can defend as well as we did last night and be a bit more clinical up front. Any news on Hill or Marr?

McNeil

Hamilton

Doyle

Marr/Hill/Reintam

McKenna

Bobo

McAusland

Duffy

Crawford

Flanny

Layne

2-0 Layne & Flanny.

Think someone said Marr may make it for Saturday, if not I'll be Mikk I suppose as I doubt Dougie will make it but I have no info on that. Mcausland in midfield, was sure you weren't his biggest fan? McManus out then.

ETA- Just realised Mcausland started and McManus was benched yesterday.

Think someone said Marr may make it for Saturday, if not I'll be Mikk I suppose as I doubt Dougie will make it but I have no info on that. Mcausland in midfield, was sure you weren't his biggest fan? McManus out then.

Interesting that rather than bring Mikk on for Hill last night, Jack Ross chose to move Doyley to centre back.

Interesting that rather than bring Mikk on for Hill last night, Jack Ross chose to move Doyley to centre back.

Can only conclude he doesn't rate Mikk particularly with also drafting in McKenna. I thought Williams did well.

Hill was having a good match until his injury.

Archived